- Paypal Credit
Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens - E-Mount
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 3 FLD, 2 SLD, and 2 Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed TSC Construction
The Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens - E-Mount is a lens that combines wide-angle design with an ultra-fast maximum aperture. This lens is a 24mm equivalent prime for APS-C format E-mount mirrorless cameras. The Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens - E-Mount provides a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, making it ideal for working in low-light conditions. It also offers increased control over depth of field for selective focus control. The Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens - E-Mount features an optical design that makes use of several low dispersion and aspherical glass elements which help control color fringing and various aberrations, resulting in sharp and clear images throughout the aperture range.
Individual elements also feature Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Benefitting the optical assets, this lens also sports a stepping AF motor for quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance that suits both still photography as well as video applications. Additionally, a weather-sealed, durable construction enables this 16mm f/1.4 to excel in inclement weather conditions.
- A wide-angle prime, this 16mm f/1.4 is designed for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater focus control for producing shallow depth of field effects.
- The optical design incorporates three FLD elements, two SLD elements, and two molded aspherical elements to help reduce color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy from edge to edge.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Dust- and splash-resistant design permits this lens's use in trying weather conditions.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. The outside of the lens barrel is also engraved with the year of production.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability.
- Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for E-Mount
- LCF-67 III 67mm Lens Cap
- Rear Cap LCR II for Sony E Mount Lenses
- LH716-01 Petal Type Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension