Sigma 24-35mm T2.2 FF Zoom Lens - E Mount
- Covers Full Frame Sensors
- E Mount
- T2.2 to 16 Aperture Range
- Geared Focus, Iris, & Zoom Control Rings
- Clickless Iris Ring
- Suitable for 8K Image Capture
- Lens Scale Marked in Feet
- Weighs 3.1 Pounds
- 95mm Front Diameter
- 9-Blade Iris
The Sigma 24-35mm T2.2 FF Zoom Lens - E Mount is a lens that combines high-quality optics with a compact form factor in a cine-oriented design. The Sigma 24-35mm T2.2 FF Zoom Lens - E Mount is capable of producing an image quality suitable for 6K-8K capture, and the zoom provides an image circle that covers full frame-sized sensors. The Sigma 24-35mm T2.2 FF Zoom Lens - E Mount features a maximum T-stop of 2.2 without any aperture ramping over the zoom range. Take advantage of rapid lens changes thanks to the common lens gear positions that this lens shares with other lenses in the Sigma High-Speed Zoom lineup.
The 9-bladed iris provides round out-of-focus highlights for a natural-looking bokeh. The 24-35mm T2.2 Cine FF Zoom's lens barrel features 180° of rotation from close focus to infinity, its zoom barrel rotates 160°, and its clickless iris ring features 60° of rotation. All three lens control rings are geared with cine-standard 0.8 Mod gears, and the focus scale is marked in feet. The front of the lens barrel is 95mm in diameter and the lens has select markings done in luminous paint for easy visibility in low light. To relieve stress on your camera's lens mount, a support foot is built into the dust- and water-resistant metal lens body, helping support the lens with the aid of a 1/4"-20 rod-mounted lens support (not included).
If you wish to fit your Cine FF Zoom lens to a different camera, the Canon EF and Sony E mount versions can be converted from one to the other by an authorized Sigma service center.
- High image performance covering full frame sensors; suitable for 8K capture
- Fast T2.2 maximum aperture aids in shooting with low light levels
- Compact, dust- and water-resistant design with a common front diameter of 95mm across the Sigma Cine lens line
- Canon EF and Sony E mounts may be swapped at an authorized Sigma service center (not available for PL mount versions)
- All three lens gears are industry-standard 0.8 Mod and feature a damper to eliminate any sound when you reach the end of the lens travel