- Paypal Credit
Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount Cameras - Various Colors
- Micro Four Thirds Mount Lens
- Telephoto Prime Lens
- 35mm Focal Length Equivalency: 120mm
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Minimum Focus Distance of 19.7"
- Special Low Dispersion Glass
- Internal Focusing System
- Linear Motor for Accurate and Quiet AF
The Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount Cameras is a mid-range telephoto length prime lens dedicated for Micro Four Thirds cameras. The Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount Cameras has a focal length equivalent to a 120mm lens in the 35mm format. The Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount Cameras has a minimum focus distance of 19.7" (50 cm) and its f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for shallow depth of field imaging. It is capable of maintaining sharpness in low light situations. The lens also features an inner focusing system, which means the lens does not extend when focusing. Its newly developed linear autofocus motor is accurate and quiet, making it ideal for shooting video.
The maximum magnification ratio on this lens is 1:7.2. With Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements and glass molded aspherical elements, this lens minimizes chromatic aberrations for sharp, high resolution images. A seven-bladed diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out of focus areas.
- 60mm lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount Cameras mirrorless cameras with a 120mm equivalent focal range.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light and provides shallow depth of field.
- Linear auto focus motor provides smooth, quiet and accurate autofocus
- Special Low Dispersion glass and aspherical elements minimize aberrations to provide sharp imaging throughout the frame
- Part of Sigma's new "Art" class of fast aperture, sharp prime lenses
- Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount Cameras
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- LH520-03 Lens Hood
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.