- Paypal Credit
Sony ZV-E1 Mirrorless Camera w/ 28mm-60mm Lens Kit (White)
- Designed for Content Creators
- 12MP Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 E-Mount Lens
The Ultimate Vlog Camera for Content Creators
Designed as a professional photo+cinema camera for content creators to up their game, the ultra-compact black Sony ZV-E1 Mirrorless Camera provides cinematic looks to your vlogs, interviews, and product demonstrations. With an even smaller form than the EV-10 and the cinema-style inner-workings of the a7S III, the ZV-E1 features a full-frame 12MP Exmor R CMOS sensor and a BIONZ XR image processor to offer stunning cinema looks in a tiny, mobile form. Its full-frame E-mount makes it one of the smallest cameras with an interchangeable lens mount around. Some of the benefits of the ZV-E1 include a cinematic bokeh, 15+ stops of dynamic range, 5-axis stabilization, AI-based auto-framing, AF assist, multiple mic options, USB streaming, a dust and moisture resistant housing, and more.
12MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor + BIONZ XR Processor + AI
With 2.5x the image size of APS-C, the 12.1MP full-frame CMOS sensor features a back-illuminated Exmor R design, an updated BIONIC XR image processor, and a new, dedicated AI processing unit. Together, the camera provides capture of low-light images with its impressive ISO 80-102,400 with an extended ISO 80-409,600 range, 15+ stops of dynamic range, and a beautiful, cinematic bokeh for photo stills and video.
UHD 4K 120p | FHD 240p, 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Recording
- UHD 4K recording is possible with frame rates up to 120p and full HD recording up to 240p, using full 1:1 pixel readout without binning. Internal 10-bit 4:2:2 sampling is also possible in all recording modes.
- The camera supports All-Intra (All-I) and XAVC S-I, which are intraframe codecs for consistent performance and quality at bitrates up to 600 Mb/s.
Check with Sony to make sure you have the proper firmware updates to support 4K120 recording.
- The high-speed, 120 fps recording enables slow-motion movie recording, or, if moving down to Full HD resolution, an effective 240 fps frame rate is also available for even greater motion control.
- Suiting long-form recording, the ZV-E1 does not have any recording time limits to allow for unlimited clip lengths. The camera's physical design also features an improved heat-dissipating structure to promote longer possible recording times, up to an approximate 60-minute recording time at 4K60p.
- The Cinematic Vlog setting provides cinematic settings with one touch. You can set all your cinema settings right on one screen, including aspect ratio, frame rate, look mode, mood, and AF modes.
Advanced Color Control
- S-Cinetone can be used to deliver distinct colors and healthy-looking skin tone rendering that matches the a7S III, FX9, and FX6 cameras and is based on technology from the professional Cinema Line cameras, such as the VENICE. This color profile offers natural mid-tones, soft colors, and especially well-controlled highlights.
- Affording extensive customizable color and gamma controls, you can adjust the gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Also, users can use the same S-Log3/S-Gamut3.Cine Gamma Curve that is found on high end Sony Cinema cameras for increased post-production flexibility.
- Users can import and apply their own LUTs for additional gamma and image profile options
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
Fast Hybrid AF
The Autofocus feature provides multiple features including focus breathing compensation, customizable AF transition speed settings, and AF subject shift sensitivity settings. It provides a focus map and AF assist functions to provide fast, accurate focusing.
AI Processing Unit
Its dynamic active mode stabilization using the AI recognition and tracking system creates auto-cropping to focus in on a subject, and the framing location is fully customizable. The camera's bokeh switch provides custom adjustment for the level of bokeh.
The Multiple Face Recognition setting allows the camera to automatically track multiple subjects within the frame. It facilitates framing stabilization and automatically tracks your subject in frame, to make sure the subject stays within the frame.
The Product Showcase Setting provides an AF tracking switch between your product and subject, to maintain the same bokeh on different subjects.
5-Axis Image Stabilization
The ZV-E1 incorporates a next-gen 5-axis optical image stabilization system, which compensates for five different types of camera shake encountered during handheld shooting of stills and video. This allows users to confidently use any lens, even adapted lenses, for critical imaging without encountering blur from camera shake.
Optical active mode that increases image stabilization when walking with the camera, and dynamic active mode adds electronic stabilization that is even more effective when using fast movements and longer focal lengths.
Creative Zoom Operation
The ZV-E1 also features smooth zooming with your zoom lens using the zoom lever, or by using digital Clear Image Zoom for stepped zooming from 1.0x, 1.5x in 4K, 2.0x in FHD, or 4.0x in FHD.
The camera supports instant time-lapse settings with framerate, recording, light, and interval customization.
Slow and Quick Motion
When directly replaying movies in slow or quick motion in S&Q mode while using the XAVC S-I format at 60p, a maximum bit rate of 600 Mb/s (4:2:2 10-bit, H.264, All-I) delivers outstanding image quality. When using the XAVC S format, up to 10x slow motion with Full HD resolution is possible at 240 fps (24p recording), providing fresh perspectives on dynamic sports and other types of action.
Audio and Pro Video Features
The camera features an internal three-capsule mic, a mic jack, and you can also utilize a digital audio interface via the Multi-interface (MI) shoe. It also features a 3.5mm headphone jack. A windscreen is included to protect the internal mic.
For use in professional situations, the camera features a tally lamp, a custom video control layout, an integrated shooting grip, and a self timer.
Connectivity and Streaming
The camera can connect to the Creators' Cloud central cloud platform using a smartphone app for sharing and storing media, editing in the cloud, and collaboration tools. You can utilize USB output using UVC/UAC control via a computer for streaming applications and broadcasts, and the USB output supports up to 4K30 video.
You can also livestream with the camera with its webcam function using a computer. You can output up to 4K30 video (or 1080p60 video) via USB-C to a computer and utilize the camera to live stream via a computer app. It supports UVC/UAC control protocol standards.
Body Design and Connectivity
Sony E Lens Mount
The E mount supports all E-mount lenses, including full-frame FE lenses.
Intuitive Touchscreen LCD
The side-opening, vari-angle display benefits working from high and low angles as well as a front-facing position for vlogging or other self-recording needs. It provides intuitive touchscreen shooting control, playback, and menu navigation.
Versatile and Durable Design
- A tally lamp provides an indicator for your subject to show when the camera is recording
- The housing is dust and moisture resistant for reliable operation in harsh weather conditions
- Accepts the high-capacity Z battery rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which provides approximately 570 stills/120 minutes of video recording per charge
Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens
The Portable Powerhouse Standard Zoom
Impressively compact and versatile, the Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 is a wide-angle to long-normal zoom characterized by its retractable design and sleek profile. Its svelte design makes this lens ideal for walkaround, everyday shooting, and the flexible focal length range benefits a wide range of subject types, from street shooting to portraiture to travel photography.
Small and Light
Small size and lightweight design is what this lens is all about, meaning it's the perfect companion for casual shooting days when a single, versatile, and portable lens is most desirable.
- Retractable design maintains an especially compact profile when not in use, measuring just 1.8" long.
- Weighing 5.9 oz, its featherweight stature pairs well with compact full-frame or APS-C bodies.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design suits working in inclement weather conditions.
Optics and AF
- Three aspherical elements help to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- The use of specialized elements also contributes to a smaller, lighter physical design.
- Linear motor, along with an internal focusing mechanism, promotes fast, precise, and quiet focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications.
- In addition to the variety afforded by the 28-60mm focal length range, this lens also has a versatile 11.8" minimum focusing distance that enables working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Sony ZV-E1 Mirrorless Camera (Black)
- Sony NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh)
- Shoulder Strap
- Wind Screen
- Wind Screen Adapter
- Body Cap
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Still Image Capture