- Paypal Credit
Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Compact, lightweight, on-camera shotgun microphone designed to deliver clear, crisp, directional audio at an unbelievably low price
- Tight pickup area that focuses directly in front of the mic
- Reduces other surrounding sounds
- Lightest on-camera microphone with impressively compact form-factor
- Designed to be as user-friendly as possible
The RODE VideoMic GO is a compact and light weight on-camera shotgun microphone designed to deliver clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use.The RODE VideoMic Go hfeatures a tight pickup area that focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that the user can isolate their subject from distracting background noise. At only 73gm (2.5oz) it is RØDE’s lightest on-camera microphone and sports an impressively compact form factor.
Designed to be as user-friendly as possible, the VideoMic GO has no switches or settings, and is powered by the camera or recording device’s external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate.
The microphone features an integrated suspension based on Rycote’s Lyre system, which utilises a single piece of thermoplastic to isolate the microphone from knocks and bumps that could otherwise interfere with performance. In addition to its superior performance the Lyre system is hard-wearing and will never wear out, sag or snap, unlike traditional elastic-based suspension.
- Weighs Only 2.6 Ounces
- Rycote Lyre Suspension System
- Requires 2.5V Camera Plug-in Power
- Integrated Shoe Mount with 3/8" Thread
- 3.5mm Mini-Jack Output
- Foam Windshield Included
- Reinforced ABS Construction
- 3.5mm Coiled Output Cable Included
View Specifications tab for more information.
- Rode VideoMic GO Shotgun Microphone
- Foam Windshield
- 3.5mm Dual Mono Output Cable (7.9")
- Limited 2-Year Warranty