Streamlight Scorpion® Xenon Flashlight
. When you need a serious backup light for an emergency, reach for your Scorpion®
. Even if you don't use it for 10 years, its twin lithium batteries can instantly provide up to 6,500 candlepower for a full hour. And its 4.9" machined aluminum case with rubber armored sleeve, 0-ring moisture protection and unbreakable polycarbonate lens make it virtually indestructible. Triple action tail cap switch, spot-to-flood focus and spare xenon bulb are all standard. One of the brightest and lightest personal flashlights ever created, the Scorpion®
is the only tactical light with a rubberized grip and tailswitch.
The Scorpion (Model #85001) has been awarded a Best Pick, by Bestcovery.com in their Flashlights Under $50 reviews!
- Xenon gas bulb, designed to last through 5 sets of batteries (spare bulb included)
- Up to 7,900 candela peak beam intensity (78 lumens measured system output)
- Adjustable spot-to-flood focus
- 1.3 hours continuous run time
- 5.1" long
- 4.5 oz. with batteries
- Two 3 volt lithium batteries with a storage life of up to 10 years (included)
- Machined aluminum covered by a rubber-armored sleeve for a sure grip
- O-ring sealed for moisture protection
- Available in black
The Scorpion® is the ultimate backup light. The Scorpion
has a spare bulb that is located in it's lamp holder assembly. With variable spot-to-flood focus, Scorpion
is ideal for professional or personal use.