Tenba Classic P211 Slim Courier Camera Bag
- Original patented zippered bottom compartment allows quick access to additional lenses
- Military-grade exterior of lightweight 1000 Denier nylon with a water repellant coating
- YKK zippers and clips ensure secure closure of pockets and flaps
- Genuine leather top handle and embossed logo badge
- Zippered pocket in front flap for mobile phone and other important items
The Tenba Classic P211 Slim Courier Camera Bag is original slim camera briefcase -truly the first of its kind. It was originally introduced in 1979, and was the first bag to feature Temba's patented zippered lens pocket in the bottom. For proof that this is a truly timeless design, look no further than the fact that it provides a perfect fit for the latest mirror less or rangefinder cameras with 3-5 lenses, or a DSLR with 3-4 lenses. The P211 includes a zippered pocket in the flap, a front accessory pocket, and a zippered rear pocket that fits an iPad or notebook. It has been a favorite of great photographers around the world since its original introduction.