Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" 80A Color Conversion Filter
- Cooling Color Conversion Filter
- 3200 to 5500K Color Temp Increase
- ColorCore Technology
The Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" 80A Color Conversion Filter helps to increase the color temperature from 3200 to 5500K. This not only helps create a cooling effect, but also allowing the use of daylight-balanced film in tungsten-lit conditions. The cooling effect of this filter requires a 2-stop increase in exposure for normal results.
- Color conversion filter increases color temperature and provides a cooling effect.
- Converts 3200 to 5500K for using daylight-balanced film in tungsten-lit conditions.
- Filter factor of 4 requires a 2-stop increase in exposure.