- Paypal Credit
Tokina Cinema 16-28mm T3.0 Wide Angle Zoom Lens (E Mount)
- Covers Full-Frame 35mm Sensors
- Parfocal Lens Design Maintains Focus
- Reduced Breathing and Image Shift
- Constant T3.0 Aperture Thru Zoom Range
The Tokina Cinema 16-28mm T3.0 Wide-Angle Zoom Lens - Sony E Mount is a version of Tokina's wide-angle DSLR zoom lens, re-engineered for video use and capable of producing images suitable for 4K capture. It covers full-frame 35mm image sensors and is a parfocal lens, enabling you to maintain focus throughout a zoom move. The Cinema ATX 16-28mm can open up to a T3.0 aperture throughout its zoom range, eliminating the need for exposure compensation on the tight end of the zoom. The lens design also reduces the breathing and image shifting sometimes encountered while zooming and focusing.
The Tokina Cinema ATX 16-28mm employs aspherical super-low dispersion elements for optimal color correction and minimal distortion. Its 9-bladed iris diaphragm produces attractive bokeh in out-of-focus areas.
Cinema ATX 16-28mm features include focus, iris, and zoom markings on both sides of the lens barrel, a de-clicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls, an all-metal housing, and standard gears for use with a follow focus system. A minimum focus distance of just under 1' and an industry-standard 114mm front diameter fitting most matte boxes are additional cine features.
- Wide-angle T3 manual-focus zoom lens
- Parfocal lens design maintains focus while zooming
- Covers full-frame 35mm sensors, images are suitable for 4K capture
- Reduced breathing and image shifting while zooming or focusing
- T3.0 aperture can be maintained throughout the zoom range
- Aspherical, SLD (super-low dispersion) glass elements optimize color correction and reduce distortion
- De-clicked 9-bladed iris for precise exposure control and attractive bokeh
- 114mm front diameter is compatible with most matte boxes
- 11" minimum focus distance allows for wide but close shots
- Cine-style lens housing is designed for use with follow focus systems
- Focus, iris, and zoom markings are on both sides of the lens barrel
Tokina Cinema 16-28mm T3.0 Wide-Angle Zoom Lens - Sony E Mount