Zacuto C200 Rig with Dual Grips - Gratical HD Bundle
- Shoulder Rig for Canon EOS C200
- Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF
- 360° Adjustable Dual-Handgrip System
- VCT Pro Baseplate with 15mm Rods
- Recoil Handle & C200 Top Plate
- Axis Mini EVF Mount
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Accessory Threads
- 10" Horizontal / 1" Vertical Adjustment
- Made in the USA
The Zacuto C200 Rig with Dual Grips - Gratical HD Bundle is a bundle made by Zacuto that is compatible with the Canon C200 camera, along with the Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF. It is an ideal kit to have for your C200 camera, providing you with dual 360° rotating handgrips for secure shoulder-mounted operating. Along with the support rig, when you purchase this package you will also receive the Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF that comes with an Axis Mini EVF mount, the VCT Pro Baseplate, the Recoil Handle, and the C200 Top Plate, ideal for attaching additional accessories with the help of the Z-rail and threaded mounts.
Zacuto C200 EVF Recoil Pro Rig with Dual Trigger Grips
The Zacuto C200 Recoil Pro with Rosette Dual Trigger Grips is a shoulder rig that is compatible with the Canon C200 camera. When purchasing this rig, you will receive the VCT Pro Baseplate, the Rosett Dual Trigger Grips that offer a dual, 360° rotating handgrip system, and the C200 Top Plate, ideal for attaching additional accessories with the help of the Z-rail and threaded 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounts.
Note: This rig requires the addition of a monitor or the Zacuto Gratical EVF.
Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF
The Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF is a powerful viewfinder that provides an extended contrast range, high pixel density, and unparalleled resolution. Supporting 5.4 million pixels on a 0.61" diagonal screen with a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 and 24-bit RGB color depth, the Gratical HD delivers a sharp color accurate image. The Micro-OLED high-quality display features 16.7 million colors, 2687.21 PPI, and full 1280x1024 HD resolution. Along with the crisp display, the viewfinder comes packed with a ton of video procession features sporting some not even found on larger EVFs or cameras.
Color processing, zebra stripes, audio meters, LUT import and editing are just a few of the features packed on the Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF. Combined with other effects such as peaking, false color and test pattern generation, the EVF incorporates a robust suite of processing features that make capturing the perfect shot quick and easy. Use the four programmable buttons to map frequently-used features to save even more time.
Utilizing the independent display and output of the device allows for different LUTs to be viewed and downstreamed simultaneously. Various grids and scopes allow you to analyze and evaluate your shot to a high degree of precision. The waveform provides analytics for brightness while the vectorscope checks the phase of your colors. The histogram determines exposure values and peaking highlights which parts of the image are the sharpest.
Other features of the Gratical HD include HDMI, HD-SDI and cross conversion connections and ARRI compatible rosette 1/4"-20.
- The 1280 x 1024 resolution of the OLED allows it to display a 1280 x 720 image and various diagnostic displays without needing to overlay the signals over the image. You can adjust the position of your image and displays to what suits you best, or you can also choose to overlay the diagnostic signals on the image.
- You can create and store LUTS within the EVF and apply individual LUTS to either or both the EVF display and the downstream video.
- The OLED display and outputs are independent of each other, which means you can display the video signal with one LUT on the EVF and send the video signal with a different LUT to an external monitor. Likewise, you can display the various test signals and diagnostic signals either on both the EVF on a downstream monitor or either one or the other.
- Weather resistant covers prevent moisture or debris from getting in open ports.
- You can choose to display audio meters in the EVF.
- LUTs, test patterns, scope displays, and other display functions can be displayed in the EVF or simultaneously on the downstream video. You can select to have the EVF and the downstream video display different LUTs and/or display functions as well.
Test Patterns & Diagnostic Signals
- The waveform provides an objective evaluation of your video signal. It displays the brightness of your image on an IRE scale, allowing you to see if your image will clip and where your black levels are.
- The Vectorscope displays the signal on a graph so you can check the phase of your colors. The Vectorscope function also verifies and checks the overall tint and hue of an image.
- The Historgram view allows you to see where your pixels are distributed in the spectrum of black to white, providing a quick way to see where your exposure values fall. You can choose to display the Histogram as either RGB or Luma.
The False Color feature provides under/over luminance warning by presenting the image as a series of color values representing exposure.
Peaking highlights the sharpest (most in focus) areas of the image with a color outline.
Provides a crawling black and white pattern overlaying areas that exceed the brightness levels you select.
You can store frames within the EVF to recall them at a later time. You can also adjust the transparency of the frame store and superimpose it on the current view when you need to align shots.
Test Pattern Generation
The EVF can generate color bars and a Macbeth color chart
Zacuto Axis Mini EVF Mount
The Zacuto Axis Mini EVF Mount is an ENG-style mount. It attaches to the top of your camera setup, which allows you all the room you need if you are working with a large lens, or need to adjust the focus. The Axis Mini allows you to attach a rosette-mounted EVF to your camera. To attach this EVF Mount to your rig, you need a 15mm rod port. The other side of the mount connects to EVFs, such as the Gratical HD or the Gratical Eye. The secure 1/4"-20 rosette mount is used to attach the EVF.
Once attached, the Axis Mini's adjustable design utilizes four main pivoting points, which can spin a full 360° and are controlled using independent tension levers. With all levers unlocked, you can freely position the EVF at will using a single hand, or specific sections can be tightened down for fine-tuned adjustments on a single axis. Additionally, the articulation can be configured to work seamlessly with both shoulder-mounted rigs as well as for tripod-based shooting.
Zacuto VCT Pro Baseplate
Zacuto Rosette Dual Trigger Grips
Zacuto C200 Top Plate
Zacuto Recoil Handle
Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF
Zacuto Axis Mini EVF Mount
You may also be interested in
Zacuto C200 Gratical HD Bundle$3,800.00