Matthews Studio Equipment 24" x 36" Triple Open-End Scrim - Black 149172
- Matthews 24" x 36" Triple Open-End Scrim Black
- Greatest reduction of light intensity without changing pattern or color temperature
- Approximate light loss is 1.8 Stops
- Used to control or manipulate light falling on certain areas of the subject
- Made of spring steel with a 3/8" pin
24" x 36" Triple Open-End Scrim. Black. Matthews catalog # 149172. Open End Frames are made of spring steel with a 3/8" pin and support which can be used to hang the Scrim from a C Stand handle when not in use. The two upright arms of the frame are slotted at the two open ends to retain the piano wire woven through the fabric to make up the fourth side of the frame without causing a shadow.
Open Ends are used to control or manipulate light falling on certain areas of the set or subject. They can be used to soften or reduce light without a noticeable edge. A color coded binding is used around the frame to identify the fabric.
Matthews Open End Frames are black powder coated to minimize unwanted reflections.Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Note: The Image Shows A Group Photograph, However, The Item Number And Price Is For The 24" X 36" Triple Open End Scrim-Black Only