Filmtools invites you to join us at the Filmtools store to participate in a workshop that will transform your understanding of the CX-350.
- Barry Green is an Emmy® award-winning producer/writer who has authored several books on the operations of Panasonic professional camcorders
- Green will go through the AG-CX350’s menus, settings and functions and give in-depth walk-throughs of the camcorder’s unique features and capabilities
- Live streaming has grown immensely, and Green will cover the CX350’s multiple forms of IP connectivity, as well as how to live stream with the CX350 directly to Facebook and YouTube Live
- Chris Aguilar is a documentary filmmaker and owner of Fin Film Company, which specializes in creating content in the action and water sports communities. A few of his clients include Quickblade Paddles, Maui Jim, Surftech and Puma and his content has appeared on The Travel Channel, Universal Sports, CBS Sports Network, CNN as well as other broadcast outlets
- Aguilar will discuss the similarities and differences between shooting with the CX350 and the EVA1 and GH5 cameras
- Aguilar will teach his brand of “Event Storytelling” in taking a filmmaker’s approach to shooting events
- Aguilar will showcase recent CX350 footage from the Molokai 2 Oahu Paddleboard World Championship
This can’t miss workshop has limited seating available, so RSVP today! A waiting list will be created once capacity is filled.