- Paypal Credit
4.5" Suction / Vacuum Cup with 3/8-16 Spud
- 4.5" Vacuum Cup with 3/8-16 mounting spud
- Durable polycarbonate accessory mount with threaded stud for attaching equipment
- Twice as strong as the 1/4-20 studs found on our competitor's cups
- Ideal for use in conjunction with ball-heads for light weight video cameras
- Perfect for rigging cameras on cars or any smooth non-porous surface
4.5" vacuum/ suction cup with aluminum metal mount, 3/8-16 thread stud. Capacity: 40 lbs. Supplied with pad protector.
Ideal for use in conjunction with ball-heads for light weight video cameras. Perfect for rigging cameras on cars or any smooth non-porous surface. A spring-balanced pump ensures a consistent vacuum level and a red-line indicator warns if there is any drop in holding power. Just a few strokes on the plunger will remove the air from between the mount's vacuum pad and the mounting surface. As long as the mount maintains a reliable hold, the plunger remains partially hidden inside the pump and the red line is not visible. If the red line appears, another stroke or two will restore full holding power. A firm push or pull on the rubber tab at the edge of the pad releases the mount.
- Durable polycarbonate accessory mount with threaded stud for attaching equipment.
- Studs available in various lengths.
- Attaches to flat or curved, smooth, nonporous surfaces.
- Red-line indicator warns user of any vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Lift tabs on pad edges permit instant release.
- Supplied with pad protector.