- Paypal Credit
Canon ME200S-SH Camera
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor Canon
- 12-Stop Dynamic Range
- ISO Up to 204,800
- 1920 x 1080 / 1280 x 720, Up to 60 FPS
- Dual Pixel AF
- Motorized ND and IR Cut Filters
- 2x, 4x, 8x Digital Teleconverter
- HD/3G-SDI & HDMI Connectors
- RS-422 Remote Control Terminal
The Canon ME200S-SH Camera delivers the high quality video and versatility needed for a wide range of professional video production applications. The Canon ME200S-SH Camera's modular design allows you to connect only the components you need, depending on how you want to use the camera- making it easy to incorporate into a variety of camera systems. An HDMI terminal allows for connection to compatible third party external displays, and 3G/HD-SDI terminals allow for connection to compatible third party external displays and recording devices. The camera is compact (4.0" W x 4.6" H x 4.4" D) and lightweight (2.2 lbs), helping to broaden the range of applications.
Featuring the same Super 35mm CMOS sensor used in our Cinema EOS cameras, the ME200S-SH camera delivers an outstanding balance of image quality and sensitivity. Capable of 204,000 ISO, the camera performs extremely well in low-light conditions. The camera's Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Auto-Focus) technology works to maintain focus of moving subjects, and it's rugged construction make it able to withstand use in harsh environments. In addition, the camera can be controlled using Canon's optional RC-V100 remote control, further expanding the potential uses of the camera.
Offering high quality video and flexible expandability, the affordable Canon ME200S-SH Camera can be ideal for television, nature and wildlife, documentary production, security and law enforcement.
- Equipped with the advanced 16:9 Super 35mm Canon CMOS Image Sensor, the same sensor used in our Cinema EOS cameras.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology helps provide smooth and consistent autofocus, so that focus transitions are natural looking and subjects can remain focused even as they move- particularly helpful in remote or gimbal shooting situations.
- Compact, lightweight yet rugged box-style design allows the camera to be easily configured in an extensive range of environments, for a variety of applications.
- Compatible with select Canon EF mount lenses*. Equipped with a Canon locking EF mount, the camera allows lenses to be attached or removed without the need to rotate the lens barrel. This facilitates changing lenses in applications where multiple accessories are attached to the camera.
- 1 Canon ME200S-SH Camera