- Paypal Credit
Anton Bauer Titon 150 V-Mount Battery
- Capacity: 156Wh
- Shows Remaining Runtime
- Powers P-TAP & Smart USB (5V / 2A)
- Operates in Extreme Temperatures
- Extremely Durable ABS Plastic
- Use Anton/Bauer or Common Competitive Chargers
Titon Lithium-ion Ion batteries are the go-to choice for image makers on the move, powering the widest range of gear on set or out in the field. From creating documentaries in the Arctic to using gimbal rigs in the desert, capturing fast-moving breaking news, or creating music videos on city streets; Titon power keeps your story moving.
Available in V-Mount or Gold Mount, Titon enables anyone to take advantage of Anton/Bauer’s superior mobile power technology, regardless of battery mounting or charger choice. With the on-board LCD or through your viewfinder you can know - down to the minute - exactly how much runtime remains. Titon smart technology considers and calculates everything being powered, even devices powered by the High-Speed USB and P-TAP leaving you free to focus on creating.
Designed to withstand the toughest assignments in the most extreme environments, Titon is the lightweight, reliable, travel-safe choice when capturing the shot on the first take is critical. High quality cells in a tough and rugged case ensure that Titon delivers consistent power to even the most demanding users in temperatures from -20C to 60C (-4F to 140F). Wherever and however you need it, with Titon you have the power.
As a follow-on to the successful Digital Series batteries and with similar 10A constant current capability (12.5A for 5 seconds to deal with inrush on challenging loads), Titons can power DSLR, Mirrorless, or 14.4v cameras, as well as LED fixtures
The Titon battery series is a powerful and durable Li-ion power solution for the broadcast space and aspiring filmmakers, complimenting cameras including Red, Panasonic, Sony, Blackmagic, ARRI, & Canon
- Compatible with your way of working. Available in Gold Mount and V-Mount options
- Power for your camera, LED lights and everything else. P-TAP and High Speed USB
- Knowledge is power, know your runtime down to the minute: On-board LCD screen or viewfinder display
- Integrate into your existing kit. Fits industry travel cases and chargers