- Paypal Credit
ATTO Technology ThunderLink FC 2162 Thunderbolt 2 to 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel Desklink Device (US)
- Desktop Form Factor
- SFP+ LC Optical Connector Type
- 2 x 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- 2 x 16 Gb/s Fiber Channel Ports
- External LEDs for Online & Speed Status
- Link/Activity/Link Speed LED Indicators
- Supports 4K Video File Transfer/Display
- Auto Negotiation to 16/8/4Gb Devices
- 81 Buffer Credits
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Compatible
The ATTO Technology ThunderLink FC 2162 Thunderbolt 2 to 16 Gb/s Fiber Channel Desklink Device (US) is ideal for IT, media, and entertainment applications, offering maximum throughput for high-bandwith network connectivity. The ATTO Technology ThunderLink FC 2162 Thunderbolt 2 to 16 Gb/s Fiber Channel Desklink Device (US) provides cost-effective access to storage, which was previously unavailable using FireWire or USB. The ATTO Technology ThunderLink FC 2162 Thunderbolt 2 to 16 Gb/s Fiber Channel Desklink Device (US) features dual-channel configuration as well as support for load balancing and failover, allowing for the device to achieve optimal I/O and data throughput for advanced video and access to IT applications. The Desklink Device is capable of supporting both local and storage area networks for Mac OS X 10.9, and later for Windows 7 and 8.1 platforms as well as VMware ESXi 5.5. This provides a single connectivity solutions for users with heterogeneous operating system environments.
This Fiber Channel Desklink device is designed to provide fast, redundant and highly available connectivity to Fiber Channel storage, and is engineered to manage latency for real-time applications. Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) technology provides controlled acceleration of data to deliver consistent performance and reliable data transfers for video editing, digital audio, video on demand, or database applications. ATTO pays close attention to detail in board design and signal integrity, to minimize transmission errors and data corruption. Fiber Channel drivers with support for multipathing, make ATTO the premier choice for high-performance Fiber Channel SAN connectivity.
Advanced Management Tools
ConfigTool features an intuitive GUI that simplifies the installation, management, and monitoring of the Desklink device. With advanced troubleshooting and performance tuning capabilities, ConfigTool provides users with sophisticated diagnostics, and the flexibility to control settings for specific applications.
Storage connectivity solution for a wide array of certified, enterprise-class storage systems from storage providers. Multiple paths to storage for improved data integrity and reliability.
- Dual 16Gb Fibre Channel ports.
- Two SFP+ LC optical modules (included).
- Supports 4K video file transfer and display simultaneously, with dual 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2.
- Daisy chain up to five additional Thunderbolt technology-enabled devices.
- Backwards compatible with 10 Gb/s Thunderbolt.
- Complete SAN connectivity when combined with ATTO FibreConnect Fiber Channel switches.
- RoHS compliant.
- Auto Negotiation to 16Gb, 8Gb, and 4Gb devices.
- Supports arbitrated loop, point-to-point, and direct fabric/switch attach.
- ANSI Fiber Channel: FC-FS, FCP, FC-AL, FC-AL2, FC-PLDA, FC-FLA.
- Flash ROM for field upgrades.
- FC Class 3 support.
- Buffer Credits: 81.
- Software RAID support with ATTO's Power Center software.
- Supports FDMI and WMI.
- Supports NPIV and Virtual Fabric.
Advanced Software Features
- Adaptive load balancing.
- Optimal performance for a wide range of applications.
- Low power consumption.
- Increased switch port availability.
- Reduces cost per MB of data transferred.
- Seamless integration into existing FC SANs
- Support for virtualized server environments.
- Extensive certification with SAN infrastructure components.
- The Desklink delivers high-performance and reliable connectivity solutions for the demanding storage environments, including digital content creation, tape streaming and backup, rich content delivery, server clustering, and complex databases. It enables users to achieve the I/O performance for real-time and transactional applications.
- ATTO Technology ThunderLink FC 2162 Thunderbolt 2 to 16 Gb/s Fiber Channel Desklink Device (US)
- 2 x SFP+ LC Optical Modules
- Standard 110V US Power Supply
- Limited 3-Year Warranty