- Paypal Credit
Benro BV10 100mm Video Head
- Supports 17.6 Pounds
- Sliding Camera Balance Plate
- 4-Step Counterbalance System Plus Zero
- Independent Pan and Tilt Drag Settings
- 3-Step Pan and Tilt Drag Plus Zero
- Removable Rosette Mounted Panhandle
- Integrated Bubble Level
- Includes SuperUser Group Membership
The Benro BV8H Video Head is capable of supporting cameras and accessories up to 17.6 pounds. The Benro Video Head features a sliding balance plate with both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera tie down screws. The Benro BV8H 75mm Video Head incorporates a half ball fitting, which offers quick leveling without the need to adjust the legs. It also provides a wide platform to support your camera.
The BV8H fluid head features a 4-step counterbalance system with a zero setting for when you want the head to be completely free. Likewise, the pan and tilt functions feature three steps, plus a zero setting. Pan and tilt drag are independent and each function has its own lock. An integrated 3/8"-16 threaded mounting hole enables you to mount accessories directly to the head, relieving the strain of mounting them to your camera. The panhandle mounts via a rosette, and can be attached to either side of the fluid head. An integrated bubble level helps you quickly level the head.
- Sliding balance plate is 501/504PL compatible, and includes 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera tie-down screws.
- The pan, tilt, and counterbalance settings control are similar in function and use, for an easy learning curve and simpler operation.
- Counterbalance settings: 0, 5.5, 9.9, 14.3, and 17.6 pounds.
- Independent pan and tilt drag and locks.
- Pan and tilt adjustments and locks are located on the left side of the head making it easy to adjust with a single hand while operating the camera.
- Pan, tilt, and counterbalance settings are stepped and indexed, which allows you to make precise adjustments by feel.
- The 75mm half ball can be used on tripod legs and mounting adapters with standard 75mm half-ball adapters.
- The tilt range allows you to tilt from straight down to almost straight up.
- The included panhandle mounts to the fluid head via a rosette. The head incorporates two rosettes, one on each side, which enables mounting the panhandle on the left or right side of the head. An additional panhandle (not included) can be mounted to the fluid head via the second rosette.
- Benro Video Head
- BS02 Pan Bar Handle
- QR13 Quick Release Plate
- 3/8"-16 Captive Camera Tie-Down Screw
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Pan & Tilt