Manfrotto Single Autopole
- Build background supports, lighting grids, and many other studio applications
- Unique cantilever single action locking system
- Incorporates a safety lock
- Extends from 82.7" to 145.7"
The Manfrotto Single Autopole is a single support acessory that was designed to fit between the floor and ceiling of a studio. Once the pole is secured, you are able to support backgrounds, clamps, lights, or extend the pole out with crossbars, hooks, etc. The Manfrotto Single Autopole is thin but versatile and allows you to free up your studio space while maintaining a professional set up. The brushed aluminum makes the Manfrotto Single Autopole sleek and shiny. The unique cantilever single action locking system ensures your equipment or background will stay in place, so the only thing you'll have to worry about is getting that perfect shot.
Autopoles support backgrounds, lights, and grip arms with the addition of Super Clamps, Hooks, and crossbars.
- Strong support for backgrounds, lights and grip
- Brushed aluminum finish
- 45.4 mm tube diameter
You may also be interested in
Matthews TheBOX Kit$3,000.00