- Paypal Credit
DECIMATOR MD-HX Miniature HDMI/SDI Cross Converter
- HDMI & 3G-SDI Input
- Converts HDMI to SDI & SDI to HDMI
- Upscales/Downscales, Converts Frame Rate
- HDMI, 2 x SDI Loop Through & 2 x SDI Out
- 14 Different Conversion Modes
- LCD Info Screen with Button Controls
- Threaded Locking Power Connector
The DECIMATOR MD-HX Miniature HDMI/SDI Cross Converter is a compact device that combines features typically found in computer-controlled converters. Despite its small size, the MD-HX offers a proven cross converter similar to that found in DECIMATOR's larger MD-DUCC. The DECIMATOR MD-HX Miniature HDMI/SDI includes both an HDMI and a 3G-SDI input, and it is capable of cross-converting either signal to the other. Additionally, it includes a built-in scaler and frame rate converter, allowing you to convert the input signal to the desired output standard. The DECIMATOR MD-HX provides a comprehensive solution for converting HDMI and SDI signals in a compact and independent device.
The MD-HX features one HDMI output and two pairs of 3G-SDI outputs, controllable via fourteen selectable conversion modes, providing you with a variety of modes to fit your needs. This converter does not require a computer or DIP switches to control as it incorporates a small LCD screen for menu functions, and four buttons for control. It comes with a power supply with locking power cable to prevent accidental power loss during use.
14 Conversion Modes
1. SDI In to HDMI and SDI Out 2. SDI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out 3. SDI In to SDI Out and Scaled SDI In to HDMI Out 4. SDI In to SDI Out and Scaled HDMI In to HDMI Out 5. HDMI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out 6. HDMI In to HDMI and SDI Out 7. HDMI In to SDI Out and Scaled SDI In to HDMI Out 8. HDMI In to SDI Out and Scaled HDMI In to HDMI Out 9. Scaled SDI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out 10. Scaled SDI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out 11. Scaled SDI In to HDMI and SDI Out 12. Scaled HDMI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out 13. Scaled HDMI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out 14. Scaled HDMI In to HDMI and SDI Out
HDMI to SDI / SDI to HDMI
The HDMI or SDI input can be scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
- Four SD/HD/3G-SDI outputs allow the converter to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. SDI output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
- The MD-HX incorporates an LCD and button control system. This gives you access to features that have usually require a computer. Adjusting DIP switches or having access to a computer to change a simple setting are no needed with the MD-HX.
- The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
- The unit incorporates a USB port for control and firmware updates.
- DECIMATOR MD-HX Miniature HDMI/SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion
- Universal Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty