- Paypal Credit
Sony VG-C3EM Vertical Battery Grip for Alpha a9, a7 III & a7R III
- Easy to control the camera in vertical and horizontal positions
- Enhanced hold for confident shooting in vertical position
- Loads two NP-FZ100 batteries in its housing
- Charge batteries loaded using the camera's USB port
- Made of magnesium alloy making the grip highly rigid and lightweight
- Effective dust- and moisture-resistant sealing is applied to key and controls, as well as ports and electric contacts, for tough usage in harsh shooting conditions
The Sony VGC3EM Vertical Grip - Battery Grip is made for the A9, A7R III and the A7 III cameras. The Sony VGC3EM Vertical Grip - Battery Grip provides the user with secure holding while shooting with the camera held vertically, similar as with the horizontal composition. You can load two NP-FZ100 batteries in the Sony VGC3EM Vertical Grip - Battery Grip which offers longer hours of shooting, and the grip supports USB charging via the camera body.
- VG-C3EM body design makes it almost equally easy to control the camera in vertical and horizontal positions, thanks to keys and controls that are nearly the same as those on the back of the camera body. For example, the vertical grip provides a Multi Selector for fast selection of an AF point.
- VG-C3EM has a grip shape, which allows you to get an enhanced hold for confident shooting in vertical position that is virtually the same as that in horizontal position.
- VG-C3EM vertical grip loads two NP-FZ100 batteries in its housing. You can check the camera LCD monitor to see the remaining power of the battery in use as a percentage (1% minimum unit) on the power indicator. When the power of one battery runs out, the other battery automatically switches on to continue operation.
- You can charge batteries loaded in the vertical grip, using the camera's USB port without detaching the grip from the camera body.
- Made of magnesium alloy, the same as α9, this grip is highly rigid and lightweight.
- Effective dust- and moisture-resistant sealing is applied to key and controls, as well as ports and electric contacts, for tough usage in harsh shooting conditions.
The simultaneous installation of this unit with the LA-EA2/EA4 mount adapter is not supported. If both are installed at the same time, the narrow clearance between the unit and the lens mount adapter makes it hard to hold the grip.
- Sony VGC3EM Vertical Grip - Battery Grip
|Battery Configuration||Battery Grip|
|Battery Mount Type||Sony Z Series|