- Paypal Credit
Teradek Bolt 6 Monitor Module 750 TX for Smart 7 Series Monitors
- Supports New 6 GHz Frequency Band
- Wirelessly Send Video & Camera Control
- Transmit from up to 750' Line of Sight
- Mounts onto Cine 7, Indie 7, 702 Touch
- HDMI Input up to 4K30, 10-Bit HDR Video
- Zero Delay, SmallHD PageOS 5 Software
- Simultaneously Send to up to 6 Receivers
- Compatible with All Bolt 4K 5G Receivers
The Teradek Bolt 6 Monitor Module 750 TX for Smart 7 Series Monitors allows for wireless transmission of up to 4K video and wireless control of cinema cameras from a touchscreen monitor up to 750' away. It attaches to the back of a SmallHD Cine 7, Indie 7, or 702 Touch monitor and can transmit visually lossless video to any Bolt 4K receiver with zero delay using the 5 GHz band. However, to transmit over the 6 GHz band, a Bolt 6 device is required. This module provides filmmakers with greater flexibility and mobility on set.
You can wirelessly control supported cameras by connecting to an optional Bolt 4K RX monitor module on a similar monitor with optional camera control software. The I/O signal connection between the two units allow you to control the camera wirelessly right from the screen of the RX module monitor, or locally from the TX module monitor, with zero delay. The transmitter module also supports a desktop Bolt Manager software application or the Bolt app for iOS or Android that easily connects via Bluetooth, which both provide a spectrum analyzer, channel selection tools, and remote configuration.
The Teradek Bolt 6 Monitor Module inputs up to 4K30 video from the camera for a high-resolution preview, and can also output the video to the transmitter using its HDMI block connection with 10-bit 4:2:2 HDR support. It can simultaneously transmit to up to six receivers, and it features improved metadata, range, and compatibility over previous Bolt 4K transmitters. Built-in AES-256 encryption and RSA 1024 key pairing protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection keeps your video clean no matter how many devices are using the wireless spectrum.
It can be powered using the 2-pin DC power input or with a separately available battery plate. It runs on PageOS 5, the same software running on the monitors, for compatibility with the SmallHD monitors. The camera control option requires a specific camera control license to be purchased separately.
- Transmits video on the newly available 6 GHz wireless frequency band
- Transmit to up to six Bolt 4K or Bolt 6 series receivers
- Cross-compatible with all Bolt 4K and 4K LT series receivers and the Bolt 4K RX monitor module
- Mounts on the back of a SmallHD Cine 7, Indie 7, 702 Touch monitor
- Compatible with ARRI cameras with separate license and will also be available for the RED KOMODO and Sony VENICE with future license availability
- Wirelessly transmit up to 4K30 video
- Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut
- Can coexist with Wi-Fi and 5 GHz cordless phones
- Teradek Bolt 6 Monitor Module 750 TX for Smart 7 Series Monitors
- 2 x Antenna
- HDMI to HDMI Block Adapter
- 1/4"-20 Light Stand Adapter
- Hex Wrench Set
- Screw Socket Head Set
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Inputs / Outputs