- Paypal Credit
Zacuto C200 Top Plate
- Custom Designed for C200
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Multiple 1/4"-20 Threaded Mounting Holes
- Integrated Z-Rail and 15mm Rod Clamp
The Zacuto C200 Top Plate is designed to be compatible with your Canon C200 camera, making it able to attach to the bottom of your camera without adding stress to its body. You can add a Recoil Handle with the help of the built-in Z-rail, or simply attach your own Canon Handle to the plate if you desire. The Zacuto C200 Top Plate has multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screw holes, making it simple to mount where you need it. The back of the plate has a grooved mount where you can fit your Canon C200 LCD, but if you prefer mounting the Canon LCD to the built-in Z-rail, you are able to do so as well. Additionally, the back of the plate has a 15mm rod clamp with a spring-loaded locking lever.
- The Top Plate features a built-in Z-Rail, 15mm rod clamp, and 51 1/4"-20 and two 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes, all providing accessory mounting options to extend the ergonomics of your camera.
- The spring-loaded locking lever allows you to tighten or loosen the clamp, even when you can't rotate the lever completely.
- Zacuto C200 Top Plate
- 2 x 1/4"-20 Screw
- Limited Lifetime Warranty