- Paypal Credit
NiSi Solar Filter Pro Nano UV/IR Cut ND100000 Filter (95mm, 16.5-Stop)
- Capture Stunning Solar Images
- 5.0 Filter Factor, +16.5 Stops
- Darkens Entire Image Area
- Optical Glass with Nano Coating
- Cuts UV & IR Light for Neutral Color
- Aluminum Frame
The NiSi Solar Filter Pro Nano UV/IR Cut ND100000 Filter in 95mm effectively blocks UV and IR light, guaranteeing a color-neutral outcome. The filter's Nano coating serves to minimize reflections and glare, thereby enhancing the overall quality of the captured images.
The NiSi Solar Filter Pro Nano UV/IR Cut ND100000 is essential for capturing stunning solar images that will stand out from the crowd. With its high-quality construction, advanced features, and ease of use, this filter is a must-have for any photographer looking to take their solar photography to the next level.
Precautions and Warnings
- This filter is not appropriate for direct solar observation with the naked eye, and should exclusively be used for photographic purposes.
- Check the solar filter for damage before each use by holding it up to a bright light (not the sun). Secure the filter properly by screwing it fully onto the lens.
- The NiSi Solar Filter is not suitable eye protection for extended view of sun or solar eclipses. Do not look directly or indirectly into the sun without appropriate eye protection. The Solar Filter should be installed in front of the camera lens or telescope before trying to align it with the sun. Point the camera away from the sun when attaching and removing the solar filter.
- Do not use an optical viewfinder when aligning your camera or telescope with the sun. It is recommended to use the live view feature of the camera for aligning it with the sun and for viewing.
- Do not leave a camera unattended where a child or inexperienced adult could point it at the sun without the filter adequately attached.
- The filter may absorb solar energy and get hot during use. Use extra care when removing it.