- Paypal Credit
PolarPro 46mm QuartzLine Circular Polarizer Filter
- Circular Polarizer Filter
- 2.5x Filter Factor, +1.3 Stop
- Helps to Eliminate Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze in Landscapes
The PolarPro 46mm QuartzLine Circular Polarizer Filter aids in reducing reflections and glare by filtering out polarized light caused by reflections from non-metallic surfaces.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun.
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features.
- 2.5x filter factor reduces exposure by 1.3 stops.
- Constructed from quartz glass for enhanced durability.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while promoting clarity as well as color fidelity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Filter ring can be rotated to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect.
- 46mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Side knurlings provide a textured grip when mounting or removing from a lens.
- Plastic filter case and padded pouch for storage and transport.
- Microfiber cloth for cleaning and maintenance.
PolarPro QuartzLine Specs