- Paypal Credit
DZOFilm VESPID 100mm T2.1 Lens (PL Mount)
- Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- T2.1 to T22 Aperture Range
- 80mm Front Diameter
- 16-Blade Iris
- Cinema Gearing for Focus and Iris
- 270° Focus Rotation
- Magnetic Rear Clear/ND Filter
The DZOFilm VESPID 100mm T2.1 Lens (PL Mount) is ideal for both independent and high-end full-frame cinematography. Its 80mm front diameter ensures compatibility with virtually any cine-style matte box. Its compact size makes it highly suitable for drone, gimbal, handheld, or run-and-gun shooting. The interchangeable PL mount enables usage across a range of modern and vintage cine cameras, while its full-frame coverage supports sensors with an image circle up to 46.5mm, eliminating vignetting on cameras up to full-frame size.
The 16-blade iris, which is consistent throughout the DZOFilm VESPID 100mm T2.1 Lens (PL Mount) lineup, creates round out-of-focus highlights that have a more natural appearance and contribute to the lens's natural-looking bokeh. The focus ring features 270° of rotation for precise focus pulls, and the iris ring has a generous 83° of rotation. Cine-style gear rings on the focus and iris rings make the lens compatible with cine-style lens accessories such as follow focus units, lens motors, and lens control systems.
- This 100mm lens has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. When mounted on a camera with a Super35 sensor, it provides you with a tighter shot than if mounted on a camera with a full-frame sensor.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production.
- The common 80mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes as you don't have to swap out antireflection donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- A minimum focusing distance of 2.3' allows you to get extremely close to your subject.
- DZOFilm VESPID 100mm T2.1 Lens (PL Mount)
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- DZOFilm EF-Mount Tool Kit for Vespid, Catta Ace, Gnosis Lenses