- Paypal Credit
Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens (Sony E)
- Full-Frame | f/2 to f/22
- Sharp Compact Prime
- Fast Internal Focus System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- All-Metal Lens Barrel
- Dust & Splash-Resistant Design
The Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens (Sony E) is a lightweight and compact lens, ideal for portraiture, street scenes, and general-purpose shooting. The Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens features an AF/MF switch and a stylish ring on an all-metal barrel, with a knurled metal manual focus and aperture ring. The lens incorporates 11 elements in 9 groups, with three aspherical lenses and one SLD glass element, eliminating aberrations and flare, and providing exceptional optical performance. It also features a fast and accurate autofocus system driven by a stepping motor, suitable for both stills and video. The package includes a metal lens hood for added convenience.
- Standard-length prime lens designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras that can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture provides control over depth of field and suits working in low-light conditions.
- Inner focus system with stepping motor for fast, reliable AF for both still and video use.
- Equipped with an aperture ring, an arc-type AF/MF focus mode switch, and a knurled manual focus ring for a pleasing tactile experience.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Compatible with Sigma UD-11 USB Dock for Leica L
- Dust and splash-resistant construction with a brass bayonet mount for ensured accuracy and durability.
- Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens (Sony E)
- Lens Hood
- Sigma LCF-58 III 58mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCF5801M Magnetic Metal Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Sony E