The SmallHD CINE 5 Touchscreen On-Camera Lightweight Monitor is lightweight, compact, and offers 2000nits brightness for full visibility even in direct sunlight. Optional camera-control functionality (software license and cable sold separately) allows users to start, stop, record, and more from the convenience of their Cine 5. Experience all your favorite PageOS 5 tools, functions, and settings pages on this field-ready 5-inch CINE 5 Touchscreen monitor. 1080p resolution ensures a clear look at your production, while 10-bit color processing offers excellent color accuracy. The added joystick and back button allow you to use this smart monitor in nearly all conditions, even on cold days when taking off your gloves is not an option. Cine 5 On-Camera Lightweight Monitor is designed for high-end camera use – with bright imagery, optional Camera Control, and 2-pin locking power input – making it ideal for First ACs, Camera Operators, and DPs.
Transform your touchscreen into the central command hub of your camera. SmallHD’s proprietary software enables unfettered access to RED DSMC2, KOMODO®, and V-RAPTOR™ camera functions and project settings such as Start/Stop Record, FPS, Shutter Speed, ISO, Color Temperature/White Balance, Clip Playback, and more. *Individual Camera Control software licenses are sold separately.
Additional Camera Control compatibility coming soon.
- Slim, lightweight, daylight-viewable, 5" touchscreen on-camera monitor with 2000 cd/m² brightness.
- HDMI-to-SDI and SDI-to-HDMI cross conversion is supported.
- Supports 10-bit 4:2:2 DCI-P3 color
- The included PageOS 5 Toolset with EL Zone Exposure Assist, best-in-class waveform, false color, Look-Around Camera Control (sold separately), Advanced Teradek RT Overlays, and more. The PageOS 5 UI offers quick and repeatable setups and full control over all parameters and display tools.
- Power via 2-pin power input.
- Four 1/4"-20 mounting points on top, left, right, and back.
- Optional RED camera control.
RED Control Features
- Pixel zoom: 1.1 to 2x and 2 to 8x via swipe up/down, with pinch-zoom
- DSLR scale: Canon 5D Mk II and Canon 7D
- Custom scale: Underscan only
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 0.75x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x
- Image flip: Auto and manual
- Image rotation: Auto and manual
- Color focus assist: Adjustable style and intensity
- Peaking: Adjustable intensity
- False color: Spectrum, ARRI-style, and customizable
- Waveform: Luma and RGB, customizable with region of interest highlighting
- Image capture: With dedicated button and image gallery
- Custom LUTs: Load as looks on pages or as system-wide calibration via the settings menu
Image overlay: Opacity slider and blink setting
Audio meters: HDMI and SDI up to eight channels