- Paypal Credit
Miller ENG Carbon Fiber 2-Stage Heavy-Duty Tripod Legs-100mm Bowl
- Heavy-duty carbon fiber construction
- 100mm / 4" bowl base
- Double extension design
- Quik-Lok rapid, non slip clamping system, with self-adjusting brake mechanism for smooth, positive clamp action
- Maximum height of 63.0-inch
- Supports up to 200 lb
- Split carry handle, splits apart for set up and combines for balanced, safe carriage when the tripod is collapsed
The Miller ENG Carbon Fiber 2-Stage Heavy-Duty Tripod Legs-100mm Bowl is an impressive quick setup, heavy-duty tripod that supports up to 200 lbs. Made of aluminum alloy or carbon fiber material, these HD series tripods are designed with single or two-stage legs. Offering incredible strength and torsional rigidity to take on the full ENG/EFP workload, you'll get optimum security when supporting studio camera configurations. Additional features include a 100 or 150mm bowl fixing, attached to a ball-leveling mount that ensures bowl-to-leg fastening and resists loosening and joint instability and an innovated Quik-Lok locking mechanism, so you set up the tripod within seconds.
- Miller ENG Carbon Fiber 2-Stage Heavy-Duty Tripod Legs (100mm Bowl) - Supports 200 lbs
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
This document has been composed with the free HTML edior which can be accessed here. Use it every time for document editing.