- Paypal Credit
Canon CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L SP Telephoto Cinema Zoom Lens with PL Mount
- Engineered for 4K Resolution Cameras
- Covers APS-C & Super 35 Sensor Sizes
- 11 Blade Iris for Attractive Bokeh
- f/2.8 Aperture for Low Lit Scenes
- 300° Rotation For Focus
- Weighs Only 4.8 lb.
- Reduced M.O.D. of 23.6"
The Canon CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L SP Telephoto Cinema Zoom Lens with PL Mount is a perfect lens for the professional shooter looking to stand out or the novice looking to make their mark in the world of photography or filmmaking. With several professional attributes, this robust lens can be ued to create breathtaking content, and crisp, clear images.
This lens rivals best-in-class zoom magnification and mid-range focal lengths for the Super 35mm format, and is engineered to offer superb 4K optical performance for demanding high-end productions, meeting and exceeding industry standards. Intended for the working professional, the Canon CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L SP Telephoto Cinema Zoom Lens with PL Mount has markings on angled surfaces on and both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read settings from behind, or from either side of the camera. Focus markings can even be switched from standard labeling to metric, depending on production need.
This robust Canon CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L SP Telephoto Cinema Zoom Lens with PL Mount is equipped with control rings designed to maintain the proper amount of resistance with consistent operating torque, and a covered flange-back adjustment mechanism to meet numerous of production application needs. Designed to fulfill contemporary 4K production standards, this phenomenal Canon CN-E30-105mm T2.8 L SP Lens surpasses the performance requirements of any HD imaging system. It features advanced optical design with fluorite and large aspherical lens elements to achieve sharp, consistent images throughout their zoom range.
Canon engineers also incorporated geared inner focusing to minimize focus-induced changes in the angle of view, reducing focus breathing virtually to zero. The 11-blade aperture diaphragm ensures smooth out-of-focus areas, while innovative glass construction counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies.
- With fluorite, aspherical lens elements, and advanced optical design, these lenses cover the range most commonly used in cinema shooting
- Offers consistent form factors and markings optimized for motion picture production.
- Compatible with third-party accessories allows crews to easily change between the two lenses without making adjustments to the rig setup.
- Canon CN-E 30-105mm T2.8 L SP Telephoto Cinema Zoom Lens with PL Mount
- Limited 1-Year Warranty