Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cinema Prime Lens
Canon Financial 24 Month 0% & 36 Month 1.99% Interest Lease Business Program. Offer ends: December 31, 2018
- EF Mount Prime Designed for Cine-Use
- For Canon C-Series and Full-Frame DSLRs
- 11-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
- Stepless and Manual Diaphragm Ring
- 300˚ Barrel Rotation
- Superb Available Light Performance
- Strong Bokeh and Circular Highlights
- Supports 4K Recording Quality
- Swaps Easily with 24 and 85mm Relatives
The Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Lens is a great lens for both professional and novice filmmakers or videographers looking to add some production value to thier event coverage. The lens will provide your content with crisp visuals, allow you to capture gorgeous content, and can be attached easily to your EF-mount camera.
This is an EF-mount standard-width lens for Canon's C-series cinema cameras, for full-frame EOS DSLRs, and for any video-capable cameras that accept EF-mount lenses. The aperture is a fast 1.3 and lets you get superior shots in low light. The diaphragm is made up of 11-blades and is as round as can be, and along with the fast aperture it can produce impressive bokeh and beautiful circular highlights. The diaphragm ring is stepless, is super-smooth, and is fully manual, even when used with a DSLR, offering evermore accurate handle.
The Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Lens was released with two complementary relatives -- the CN-E 24mm and CN-E 85mm. All three lenses share the same front diameter, form factor, optical design, placement of gear rings, and mechanical construction. Because of the identical characteristics, one lens can be swapped with another easily, even when geared accessories are involved.If you're looking for a cinema style lens that will deliver crisp images and robust content, then look no further than the Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Lens.
- A cinema lens with a precise 300˚ barrel rotation and a very rounded 11-blade diaphragm
- For Canon's C100, C300 and C500, for full-frame DSLRs, and for any video-capable cameras
- Features sharp optics capable of 4K-quality recording and a fast aperture that does great in low light