Canon EOS C200 EF Cinema Camera and 24-105mm Lens Kit
Canon Financial 12/24 Month 0% & 36 Month 1.99% Interest Lease Program. Offer ends: March 31st, 2018
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
- 4K DCI and UHD, 1920 x 1080
- Canon RAW Light, MP4, MP4 Proxy
- Integrated EVF, 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
- Rotating 4" LCD Monitor, Camera Grip
- EF-Mount L-Series Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 22
- Internal Focus; Full-Time MF Override
This Canon EOS C200 EF w/ 24-105mm Lens Kit includes the EOS C200 EF Cinema Camera and the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens. This pairing creates a versatile digital cinema production kit. The camera is capable of capturing and recording DCI 4K internally as Canon's Cinema RAW Lite via a CFast 2.0 slot. Two built-in SD card slots enable recording 4K UHD and Full HD as MP4. The included accessories include a handgrip, 4" touch screen LCD viewfinder, which supports "Tap Focusing" and compliments the camera's built-in EVF. The 24 to 105mm zoom lens covers full frame sensors, so it will not vignette on the Super-35mm-sized sensor of the C200. The lens features a ring-type Ultrasonic Motor AF system and built-in optical image stabilization. You can manually override the auto focus in any AF mode, and the 10-blade iris creates natural looking out of focus highlights. Dust- and water-resistant construction protects the lens and your images. The Canon WOS C200 EF w/ 24-105mm Lens Kit is a great option for the professional shooter looking to capture high quality images and video.
The C200 can also record Canon's Cinema RAW Light internally via its single CFast card slot. The camera also incorporates two SD card slots for recording 4K UHD/HD MP4 video. A built-in EVF enables the camera to maintain a small footprint when you shoot. However, the included removable 4" LCD screen as well as the included top handle and camera grip make this camera versatile for larger shoots. You can output video via the camera's SDI output, and the built-in XLR connectors provide two channels of audio at line, mic, and mic+48V level. A built-in Ethernet connector provides input/output control.
The C200 included in the Canon EOS C200 EF w/ 24-105mm Lens Kit Provides continuous AF (Autofocus) function for all autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. A new AF Lock setting also lets you change the image framing while holding the desired focus. This feature is ideal for users who regularly shoot with smaller crews, who shoot moving subjects, or who want smoother, more natural-looking autofocus. Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology features a CMOS sensor that consists of an array of pixels that each feature two separate photodiodes. By continuously comparing their outputs during AF mode, phase-difference autofocus helps ensure non-blurred images and smooth focus transitions even when the talent and/or camera are moving. The new feature places a high priority on maintaining sharp focus while providing a natural, smooth autofocus movement with select Canon EF lenses - including newer-generation STM lenses - which offer even smoother and quieter operation.
- The EOS C200 features a built-in 0.46", 1.23MP color EVF and 100% field of view coverage for comfortable viewing and accurate judgment of composition, focus, and color.The angle of the viewfinder is adjustable for additional user comfort
- Built directly into the C200 are two XLR audio inputs with +48V phantom power, and a 3.5mm microphone terminal is also built into the camera. Audio is recorded uncompressed in 16-bit PCM format at 48 kHz for high fidelity sound. Both XLR inputs as well as the mic terminal have the option for automatic as well as manual gain control.
- Normal playback, fast forward (at speeds of ×5, ×15, ×60), fast reverse (at speeds of ×5, ×15, ×60), frame forward, frame reverse, rec review