Canon EOS C200 EF w/ Prime Lens Bundle
- 24, 50 & 85mm Primes Included
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
- DCI & UHD 4K, 1920 x 1080
- 59.94/50/29.97/25/24/23.98p & 120p in HD
- Canon Raw Light, MP4, MP4 Sub-Recording
- Rotating 4" LCD Monitor, Camera Grip
- Integrated EVF, 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
- 1 x CFast Card, 2 x SD Card Slots
- SDI, HDMI, Ethernet Connectors
The Canon EOS C200 Camera with Prime Lens Bundle is a great bundle pack for both the novice and professional shooter looking to go out and capture breathtaking, and sharp stills and videos. This robust bundle kit will give your content an added boost of production value, whether you're capturing a live event or shooting an independent film.
This robust bundle includes a C200 camera and three prime lenses in EF Mount. The camera features a built-in EVF, 4" LCD screen, top handle, Super 35mm CMOS sensor, and Dual-Pixel Autofocus. The EF lens mount on the EOS C200 offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses, but also with their line of EF Mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with Canon's Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processor, allowing it to capture and record up to DCI 4K resolution. The included lenses consist of a 24, 50, and 85mm lens. All three lenses feature USM technology for fast autofocus. The Canon EOS C200 Camera with Prime Lens Bundle is a great option for those looking to expand thier shooting portfolio. You can switch out lenses to get the shots you desire, this is why the Canon EOS C200 Camera with Prime Lens Bundle is the go-to choice for both professionals and those looking to become professionals.
The three included primes—a 24, 50, and 85mm—feature a fast maximum aperture and Canon EF Mount so they are compatible with the camera's AF system.
Modeled on the Super 35mm motion picture film standard, the Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm. It features 4096 x 2160 resolution to deliver Cine 4K images, as well as supporting Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and Full HD (1920 x 1080).
Dual-Pixel CMOS AF Technology Provides continuous AF function for all autofocus lenses, using Dual-Pixel CMOS AF technology. A new AF Lock setting lets you change the image framing while holding the desired focus. This feature is ideal for users who regularly shoot with smaller crews, who shoot moving subjects, or who want a smoother, more natural-looking autofocus. Dual-Pixel CMOS AF technology features a CMOS sensor that consists of two separate photodiodes. By continuously comparing their outputs during AF mode, phase-difference autofocus helps ensure non-blurred images and smooth focus transitions even when the talent and/or camera are moving. The new feature places a high priority on maintaining sharp focus while providing a natural, smooth autofocus movement with select Canon EF lenses, including newer-generation STM lenses, which offer smoother and quieter operation.
- The EOS C200 features a built-in 0.46", 1.23MP color EVF and 100% field of view coverage for comfortable viewing and accurate judgment of composition, focus, and color. The angle of the viewfinder is adjustable for additional user comfort
- Built directly into the C200 are two XLR audio inputs with +48V phantom power, and a 3.5mm microphone terminal. Audio is recorded uncompressed in 16-bit PCM format at 48 kHz for high fidelity sound. Both XLR inputs, as well as the mic terminal, have the option for automatic as well as manual gain control.
- You can choose to record at 120/100p when recording in Full HD.
- Normal playback, fast-forward (at speeds of 5x, 15x, 60x), fast-reverse (at speeds of 5x, 15x, 60x), frame forward, frame reverse, rec review.