- Paypal Credit
Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens
- Ultra Wide-Angle Cine Lens
- Covers Full Frame & Super 35 Sensors
- T3.1 Maximum Aperture
- 11-Blade Iris
- Breathing Minimized Virtually to Zero
- Dual Focus Markings
- Stepless 300° Focus Rotation
- Same Gear Positions as Other CN-E Models
- Dust and Water Resistant Housing
The Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Prime Lens is a great addition to your lens collection and can offer your project outstanding visuals and cinema style shots that will allow you to rise above the rest in terms of quality.
Intended for the working professional, the Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Prime Lens has markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or from either side of the camera. Focus markings can even be switched from standard labeling to metric. The control rings are engineered to maintain the proper amount of resistance with consistent operating torque.
Designed to fulfill contemporary 4K production standards, it features a full-frame imaging circle in a lightweight, compact design-this phenomenal lens is also perfect for any number of applications. It also features an 11-blade aperture diaphragm for beautiful background blur and innovative glass construction that counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature induced marking discrepancies.
- The lens features a large diameter aspheric lens and anomalous dispersion glass, working to deliver high contrast and sharp imaging from the center of the image to the outer edges. This helps bring out the high quality of 4K cinema images. The lens produces warm color tones that help to softly capture people's facial expressions and enable better depiction of textures captured through the lens.
- Canon's color science has become highly refined over generations of lens designs, paying the closest attention to a pleasing skin tone reproduction. The CN-E14mm T3.1 L F lens can be used interchangeably with other Canon Cinema lenses during the same production since both have the same warm, cine-look color characteristics - making it easier to maintain consistent color when multiple lenses are used.
- Designed to meet the needs of professional cinematographers, the CN-E14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens features a unified front diameter (114mm), rotation angle (300°) and gear position on the focus and iris rings (making lens switching quick and convenient) across our entire cinema prime lens series. The control rings work to maintain the right amount of resistance and operating torque in order to help provide the camera operator or assistant with a consistent feel and predictable lens operation.
- To allow for additional ease of use and flexibility, the lens features threading on the front of the lens to accommodate 105mm screw on filters. This feature allows the camera operator to add filters over the lens without the need for a matte box to be attached to the camera system helping to provide flexibility in filter choice as well as the ability to shoot in a more streamlined format.