- Paypal Credit
Canon CN-E 20mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens
- Covers Full Frame & Super 35 Sensors
- T1.5 Maximum Aperture
- 11-Blade Iris
- Breathing Minimized Virtually to Zero
- Dual Focus Markings
- Stepless 300° Focus Rotation
- Standard Cine Gears
- Same Gear Positions as Other CN-E Models
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Housing
The Canon CN-E 20mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens adds value to your independent or professional production.. This lens is great for travel and slips snugly into most gear bag pockets. It was designed for both professional and novice filmmakers looking to boost the quaility of thier films
The Canon CN-E 20mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens has markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or from either side of the camera. Focus markings can even be switched from standard labeling to metric. The control rings are engineered to maintain the proper amount of resistance with consistent operating torque.
Designed to fulfill contemporary 4K production standards, it features a full-frame imaging circle in a lightweight, compact design- this phenomenal Canon CN-E 20mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens is also perfect for any number of applications. It also features an 11-blade aperture diaphragm for beautiful background blur and innovative glass construction that counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature induced marking discrepancies.
- Designed to provide outstanding optical performance and is capable of full 4K-Resolution performance. Whether you're shooting in HD with a Canon EOS DSLR camera or in 4K using an EOS C700 Digital Cinema Camera, the CN-E 20mm T1.5 L F will help you to create a cinematic masterpiece by providing superb image quality, contrast and color fidelity.
- Features a large diameter aspheric lens and anomalous dispersion glass, working to deliver high contrast and sharp imaging from the center of the image to the outer edges. This helps bring out the high quality of 4K cinema images. The lens produces warm color tones that help to softly capture people's facial expressions and enable better depiction of textures captured through the lens.
- Features an 11-blade iris. This produces artistic and beautiful out-of-focus areas, creating a more three-dimensional bokeh with the deeper depth of field that a super wide angle lens can offer, broadening the range of visual expression. The use of an odd number of blades also helps reduce flaring of specular highlights. Additionally, the iris ring is mechanically controlled with no click stops for smooth exposure adjustments while recording.
- Designed to meet the needs of professional cinematographers, the CN-E 20mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens features a unified front diameter (114mm), rotation angle (300°) and gear position on the focus and iris rings (making lens switching quick and convenient) across our entire cinema prime lens series. The control rings work to maintain the right amount of resistance and operating torque in order to help provide the camera operator or assistant with a consistent feel and predictable lens operation.