- Paypal Credit
Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Video Creator Kit
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Up to 6 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- 32GB SDHC Memory Card
- Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Microphone
The Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Video Creator Kit is designed for the aspiring filmmaker that comes with the DSLR body, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, a Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Microphone, and a 32GB SDHC memory card. These are all items essential for your 1080p movies with enhanced audio capabilities.
The Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens is a versatile tool that is both for still photography and video recording. These imaging capabilities are even easier thanks to the convenient range of controls the camera has to offer. The camera is equipped with a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor to bring the best results for you. That means a ISO range of 100-51200, which brings means it works for a variety of lighting situations, and a continous shooting rate of 6 fps. The sensor design allows use of the phase-dection autofocus for both video and stills as well. If you prefer the viewfinder, it comes with a 45-point all cross-type phase-detect AF system for still shoots.
In regard to the physical design, a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is featured for intuitive settings control and live view monitoring, and it uses a vari-angle design to permit easier viewing from high and low working angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
Both a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible native ISO 100-25600 range, which can be extended to ISO 51200, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise for notable clarity. The processor also contributes to a fast 6 fps continuous shooting rate for photographing fast-moving subjects.
45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder, a wide-area 45-point all cross-type phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions. The cross-type design of the sensors affords greater accuracy in low-contrast and mixed lighting conditions, and the broad coverage of the 45 sensors is ideal for tracking and maintaining focus on moving subjects.
When recording video or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Full HD 1080p Video Recording
In addition to stills recording, the T7i also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 fps in the MP4 format with IPB compression, or 30 fps in the MOV format with ALL-I compression when making in-camera time-lapse movies. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control. Movie Electronic IS is also featured to minimize the appearance of camera shake across five axes for smoother, steadier recording when shooting handheld. Additionally, an external microphone jack is incorporated in the body design for greater control over your recorded sound.
Unique to most video recording systems, the T7i also features an HDR Movie mode that can be used to achieve greater highlight and shadow detail when recording in high contrast scenarios. This mode captures two HD frames at different exposures, one normal and one underexposed, in short succession at up to 60 fps and then composites them during playback at 30 fps to create a movie with a longer-appearing dynamic range.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Optical pentamirror viewfinder serves a clear means for eye-level shooting.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Included LP-E17 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 820 shots per charge.
EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Included with the camera is the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, which offers a 28.8-216mm equivalent focal length range. Its design integrates an STM stepping motor that provides near-silent focusing abilities with smooth and precise control. Additionally, the optical image stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps in order to benefit working in low-light conditions and with greater zoom magnifications. One PMO (precision molded optics) aspherical lens element and one UD (ultra-low dispersion) element are also incorporated into the lens construction to help reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens coating has been applied, too, in order to lessen lens flare and ghosting for higher contrast, clearer imagery.
Other Camera Features
- A 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables Color Tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors.
- Creative Filters can be applied to creatively refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Art Bold, Water Painting, and Fisheye Effect for stills, as well as Dream, Old Movies, and Memory for video.
- A Feature Assistant user interface is available to highlight and guide use of specific camera modes and features.
- Picture Style modes: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User-Defined settings. Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
The VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone from Rode is a lightweight microphone which adds high-quality audio recording to your small camcorder and HDSLR camera. At only 2.6 ounces, the microphone keeps your camera setup lightweight, making it ideal for handheld shooting. It features an integrated Rycote Lyre shock mount for isolation from bumps and vibration, and offers battery-free operation, using instead the plug-in power from your camera's 3.5mm microphone input. Please note that the microphone will not work with cameras that don't supply plug-in power to their 3.5mm audio input jack.
The VideoMic GO is a directional microphone. It utilizes a supercardioid polar pattern to attenuate sounds from the sides, resulting in a signal that sounds closer to the camera, even when shooting in noisy environments or at moderate distances. The integrated shoe mount provides a 3/8" thread for additional mounting options. A foam windshield and 7.9" dual mono 3.5mm coiled output cable is included.
At only 2.6 ounces, the VideoMic GO is ideal for run-and-gun HDSLR recording without the additional weight of larger on-camera microphone options.
Integrated Rycote Lyre Shock Mount
Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and won't wear out, sag, snap, or require any rethreading to maintain its effectiveness.
No Battery Needed
The VideoMic Go does not require batteries for operation, but instead uses the plug-in power supplied via your camera's 3.5mm microphone input. Simply plug in, and you're ready to record.
- Reinforced ABS construction
- Foam windshield
- Integrated shoe mount with 3/8" thread
- 3.5mm TRS mini-jack audio output connection
- EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- LP-E17 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- LC-E17 Charger for LP-E17 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Ef for Digital Rebel Cameras
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-400D Wide Strap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone
- Foam Windshield
- 3.5mm Dual Mono Output Cable (7.9")
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- 32GB SDHC Memory Card
|Battery Mount Type||Canon LP-E17 Series|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)|
|Warranty Coverage Range||$750-$999.99|
VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone