- Paypal Credit
Canon Lens Extender EF 2X III for Select Canon EF Lenses
- EF Mount Teleconverter
- 2.0x Magnification Factor
- Microcomputer Controlled
- Communication Between Lens & Camera
- Spectra Coating Reduces Ghosting/ Flare
- Protective Fluorine Coating
- Dust and Water Resistant
- Compatible with Select EF Mount Lenses
The Canon Lens Extender EF 2X III for Select Canon EF Lenses is an extender that gives you the abililty to extend the focal length of your lens by a factor of 2x. This extender does not decrease image quality, giving you the best possible image quality for all of your shooting conditions. It does so by combining redesigned optics and improving data communication between the lens and the camera. Additionally, it offers enhanced environmental protection. It is ideal to have for those looking to capture a distant subject without needing to carry around with them a heavy telephoto lens, such as photojournalists, wildlife photographers, nature and sports photographers.
The Extender EF 2x III features nine optical elements in five groups, ensuring improved optical performance. All optical elements have Canon's Super Spectra coating to reduce ghosting and flare. A new Fluorine Coating on the front and rear elements makes marks, such as spots left by water or fingerprints, much easier to clean than standard coatings.
To facilitate the accurate transfer of imaging data between the lens and camera body, the extender features an integrated processor which ensures all focusing, metering and ID information is available - allowing the photographer to capture balanced, well-exposed images. When combined with the latest range of premium Canon L-series lenses, these extenders enable AF accuracy even when capturing moving subjects. When attached, the 2x extender reduces the effective maximum aperture by 2 stops.
A carefully positioned lens release mechanism also makes it easy to mount the extenders quickly, reducing the time that the camera and lens are exposed to the environment. The extenders offer the exceptional build-quality expected from Canon's professional products, and are resistant to both dust and water, allowing photographers to use them in extreme shooting conditions.
- Carefully positioned lens release mechanism makes it easy to mount the extender quickly, reducing the time the camera and lens are exposed to the environment.
- Integrated processor communicates between camera and lens and ensures all focusing, metering and ID information is available.
- All optical elements use Canon's Super Spectra coating, reducing ghosting and flare.
- Fluorine Coating on the front and rear elements keeps soiling, smears, and fingerprints to a minimum.
- Sealed to be resistant to both dust and water, allowing photographers to use them in extreme shooting conditions.
Fixed focal length L-series lenses 135mm and over
All versions of the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, and EF 70-200mm f/4L
EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L
- Canon Extender EF 2X III
- Extender Cap E II
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- Lens Case LP811
- Limited 1-Year Warranty