Canon MA-400 Microphone Adapter for EOS C300 Mark II and XC15 Camcorders
- For Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark II
- For Canon XC15 4K Professional Camcorder
- Holds Mic with 0.75-0.79" Diameter
- Two 3-Pin XLR Input Terminals
- Powered by Camcorder's Power Supply
- 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack
- Microphone Cable Clamp Included
- Unit Cable Included
The Canon MA-400 Microphone Adapter for EOS C300 Mark II and XC15 Camcorders is a great tool for the independent filmmaker or content creator looing to maximize thier functionality. This adapter is perfect for fitting your camera with a microphone so you don't have to worry about poor sound quality while shooting.
The Canon MA-400 Microphone Adapter for EOS C300 Mark II and XC15 Camcorders is compatible with the Cinema EOS C300 Mark II and XC15 4K camcorders. By attaching the microphone adapter to your camcorder, you are able to use the adapter's input terminals to record audio independently to two audio channels from an external microphone or analog audio input source with an XLR connector. The microphone adapter supports 48V phantom power, which is powered by the camcorder's power supply. Additionally, the adapter offers a mic terminal for attaching condenser microphones with a 3.5mm stereo mini plug and their own power supply.
The Canon MA-400 Microphone Adapter for EOS C300 Mark II and XC15 Camcorders is geared toward single-user applications such as run-and-gun news gathering. It mounts to your camcorder's accessory shoe and offers an external mic holder to which you can mount external microphones with a diameter of 0.75 to 0.79". Included is a microphone cable clamp, as well as a unit cable that connects the microphone adapter's audio terminal to the camcorder.
- Great for professionals or independent filmmakers looking to maximize their audio.
- Perfect for news broadcast or other field related work as this enables single user functionality.
- Compatible with Cinema EOS C300 Mark II and XC15 4K Camcorders