- Paypal Credit
Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L USM Lens
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Customizable Control Ring
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L USM Lens is a wide-angle to portrait-length lens that combines the versatility of a zoom with the speed typically reserved for a prime. The lens is renowned for its unique f/2 constant maximum aperture, a bright design that is excellent for use in low-light shooting situations. Additionally, the lens offers enhanced control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. Color fringing and chromatic aberrations are greatly reduced thanks to the Ultra-Low Dispersion glass employed in the optical design, which allows you to realize high clarity and color accuracy in your stills. Canon has added to this lens their proven ring-type Ultrasonic Motor, which offers fast and quiet auto-focus performance, as well as full-time manual focus control. Another feature added onto this lens is the configurable Control Ring that allows for adjusting exposure settings, including ISO, aperture, and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
- Standard wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Impressively bright f/2 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and suits working in low-light conditions as well as affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements are featured in the optical design, and help to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing design, optimized focusing algorithms, and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L USM Lens
- E-95 95mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- EW-103 Lens Hood
- LP1424 Lens Case for Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens
- Limited 1-Year Warranty