- Paypal Credit
Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Super Spectra Coating
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- 1:2 Max. Magnification, 6.7" Min. Focus
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Customizable Control Ring
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens is a unique wide-angle prime lens that mixes the versatility of a general wide lens with the specialty of a 1:2 macro optic. This compact, lightweight, and close-focusing lens features a Super Spectra coating that will help to control flare and ghosting, offering greater contrast and color accuracy. This makes for a great lens to work with when shooting in bright or back-lit conditions. The Macro STM Lens is capable of focusing down to 6.7" at half life-size, which makes this lens ideal for several different situations, including shooting close-ups of plants, street scenes, and landscapes.
The bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also suits working in a variety of lighting conditions. Complementing this is a five stop-effective image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also, an STM motor affords impressively quiet and smooth auto-focus performance and full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a configurable Control Ring lets you adjust exposure settings, including ISO, aperture, and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Macro design benefits working with close-up subjects and provides a 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 6.7"
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- E-52 II 52mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- EW-52 Lens Hood
- LP1016 Soft Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty