The Canon VIXIA GX10 Camcorder offers an impressive combination of features and functionality, all in a portable and compact design. Use the GX10 to capture UHD 4K video at 60 fps, recording in MP4 to dual SD memory card slots. Get the job done with several pro-style features, including Dual-Pixel Autofocus (DPAF). The GX10's 1" 8.29MP CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC DV 6 image processors support Wide DR Gamma with high sensitivity and low noise. Highlight sports and other special events with slow and fast-motion recording up to 120 fps. Smooth, steady shooting is assisted by the GX10's five-axis optical image stabilization. For composing and viewing footage, the VIXIA GX10 integrates a flip-out 3.5" touchscreen LCD, and a 0.24" electronic viewfinder.
High-resolution UHD 4K imaging extends throughout the entire range of the GX10's integrated 15x zoom, enabling you to get both the close-up and wide shots you need. Optical imaging features include a nine-blade iris, built-in ND filters, and a switchable focus/zoom ring. Expand your framing capabilities with optional 1.5x telephoto and 0.8x wide-angle converters (not included).
Dual-Pixel CMOS AF technology uses phase-difference AF to offer millions of focus detection points, resulting in faster, more natural-looking, and more accurate autofocusing—a boon to individual operators. Use the touchscreen and the Face Detection AF function for even more focus control.
Additional GX10 features include an HDMI 2.0 port for outputting your 4K UHD footage, assignable user buttons, and remote control using the included WL-D89 controller. Wi-Fi connectivity offers live streaming, FTP file sharing, and remote control via iOS and Android apps.
- 1" 8.29MP CMOS sensor for high-sensitivity and low-noise capture
- Canon Wide DR gamma for accurate capture of highlights and shadow areas
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processors
- Integrated 15x optical zoom lens
- Dual-Pixel CMOS Autofocus (DPAF), for more accurate autofocusing
- Captures UHD 4K and Full HD video to dual SD card slots
- Slow and fast-motion recording up to 120 fps
- 3.5" touchscreen LCD display and 0.24" electronic viewfinder
- HDMI 2.0 port supports UHD 4K 60p output
- Compact, lightweight design
- Wi-Fi connectivity for live streaming, FTP file transfer, and iOS or Android remote control app