- Paypal Credit
Dana Dolly Hi-Hat Universal Kit
- Removable Mitchell Plate Hi Hat
- Mitchell Plate to 100mm Bowl Adapter
- Anti-Tip Brackets
- Soft Polyurethane Track Wheels
- Universal Track Ends & Center Support
- 3/8"-16 Accessory Mounting Through Holes
- Designed & Made in The USA
The Dana Dolly Hi-Hat Universal Kit is made from machined 6061 aluminum, making it lightweight, yet strong and sturdy. It features black, type 3 anodizing for superior wear and corrosion resistance and includes a Mitchell plate to 100mm bowl adapter. However, what makes this kit so flexible is that the hi hat base features three 1/4"-20 through holes that allow you to secure it to the slider adapter plate using three thumbscrews instead of using sand bags or drywall screws. The slider adapter plate is mounted on sixteen of Dana Dolly's machined urethane wheels, which allow the hi hat to ride on straight or curved track, support 100 pounds of weight and resist flat spotting.
You can remove the hi hat from the slider adapter and attach it to a variety of optional car mounts or other platforms using the 3/8"-16 through holes instead of using optional sand bags or drywall screws. The included anti-tip brackets attach to the hi hat/slider adapter and prevent it from tipping over and off the track, protecting your equipment. The kit includes universal track ends that mount on optional baby or junior stands and support standard inch and a quarter through inch and a half pipe, and a center support for long track runs. Dana Dolly equipment is designed and manufactured in the USA.
Custom Machined Track Wheels
The key to the Dana dolly's smooth ride are the 16 custom machined track wheels.
- The wheels are custom made soft, then turned down to be round within 1/1000 of an inch to eliminate the "bounce" that normal skateboard wheels suffer from.
- You can park the dolly with 100 pounds of camera and accessories on the track at 100° F for an hour without the wheels flat spotting.
- Another benefit from the machining the wheels is reduced squeak during use.
- The wheels are custom modified 16 at a time on a special machine, providing uniformity.
- The wheel trucks can swivel on the dolly, which allows it to ride on straight and curved track.
- A felt washer separates the dolly platform from the wheel trucks, helping to reduce noise.
Track supports fit into available standard Junior stand receivers or 5/8" Baby studs, although Dana Dolly recommends the use of available beefy baby stands at a minimum and to avoid thin walled aluminum stands
Dana Dolly Hi Hat Universal Kit
- Dana Dolly Hi Hat
- Slider Adapter Plate with Wheels
- Center Support
- 2 x Anti-Tip Brackets
- 100mm Adapter
- 3" Washer
- Limited 1-Year Warranty