Delkin CF BlacK 128GB Memory Card
- Supports SD UHS-II, microSD UHS-II & CF UDMA 7
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 500MB/s
- Three Slots for Simultaneous Data Transfer
- Rugged Industrial Design is Built to Last
- Built-In Cord Storage and Rubberized Cover
The Delkin CF Black 128GB Memory Card is designed to be strong and virtually unbreakable. The Delkin CF Black 128GB Memory Card utilizes a solid molded design where the “brains” of the card are completely sealed inside and protected, making them 3 times stronger than a regular SD card and able to withstand over 45 pounds of impact. Unlike a regular memory card that uses a standard plastic housing that is prone to breakage or damage during normal wear and tear and storage, the Delkin CF Black 128GB Memory Card takes advantage of stronger materials to protect it from damage over the lifetime of the card.
- Utilizes a sealed & molded design for protection against water damage and foreign debris, even when fully submerged for up to 72 hours. Whether you’re shooting in the heat of the desert, the frigid temperatures of the arctic, or you just happen to leave your memory cards in a hot car during the day, you can shoot with the assurance that BLACK Memory Cards are rated to withstand extreme temperature variations. BLACK SD and microSD memory cards are rated for temperature ranges from -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C), and BLACK CF memory cards are rated for temperature variances between 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C).
- Uses carefully chosen components and high-speed NAND flash memory to ensure fast, flawless performance in today’s imaging devices.
- Transfer speeds up to 160MB/s and is UDMA 7 enabled
- The entire BLACK memory card family is designed to ensure peak performance from your DSLR, mirrorless camera, and camcorder or action camera.