Delkin 128GB Prime UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card
- 128GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-II / V60 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 100 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 60 MB/s
- Records 8K, 4K, Full HD, and HDR Video
- Records 3D, 360° & High-Speed Video
- Records Raw Bursts, Time-Lapse & ProTune
- Records/Stores Multiple Files/File Types
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
The Delkin 128GB Prime UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card features a storage capacity of 128GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support maximum read speeds of 300 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 100 MB/s. This Delkin 128GB Prime UHS-II Memory Card has also been designed with the V60 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 60 MB/s. These speeds mean it supports advanced modes that require the simultaneous capture and storage of multiple files, such as raw + JPEG captures, multiple video streams created by 360° cameras, and video, still, GPS data, and time-lapse.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V60 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V60. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, the Delkin 128GB Prime UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, and x-rays, and also features built-in error correction and wear leveling. Included is a UHS-II microSD to SD adapter, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices, as well as a protective storage case.
- Rated Video Speed Class 60 (V60) and utilizing two rows of pins, this Prime microSDXC card features recording speeds surpassing 100 MB/s for uninterrupted 8K, 4K, 3D, 360°, and high-speed video captures. The card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 60 MB/s, allowing for simultaneous multi-file recording and helps ensure that data is written swiftly and safely to the card. It is also capable of capturing high-resolution time-lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) photos, and continuous burst shots.
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 300 MB/s, this Prime microSDXC card ensures quick and efficient data transfers from card to computer for immediate access to your files and sooner post-production start times. This is helpful for photographers and videographers who need to quickly unload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.
- Built to endure strenuous shooting environments, this Prime microSDXC card is durably designed to be waterproof, shockproof, and x-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error correction and wear leveling to help ensure data integrity and a long lifespan.