Delkin 2TB Cinema 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive
- Standard 2.5” SSD for Universal Use
- SATA III 6Gb/s Interface
- Read Speed: 540MB/s
- Write Speed: 520MB/s
- Blackmagic® & Cinema Camera Tested
- CinemaDNG RAW, ProRes 4K, and DNxHD Ready
- Enables Dynamic Range RAW Editing Straight from the Card
- Seamless Integration with DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, and More
- Built-In Wear Leveling & Error Correction
The Delkin 2TB Cinema 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive is a specialized storage medium designed for and tested with leading cinema cameras & recorders, such as Blackmagic Design® & Atomos®.
Boasting speeds suitable for professional filmmaking, the Delkin 2TB Cinema 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive is capable of capturing flawless cinema-quality footage in even the most demanding video modes, including 4K UltraHD in native RAW. Fast, efficient and reliable: Cinema SSD is the drive you can trust when it matters the most.
Utilizing the latest solid-state flash memory with a SATA III interface, the Delkin 2TB Cinema 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive delivers fast, reliable video capture at professional level speeds. Record 4K, 2K, 3D & Full HD videos in a variety of codecs, including CinemaDNG RAW, ProRes 4K, and DNxHD.
- Offering write speeds up to 520MB/s, the SSD captures data swiftly and efficiently, guaranteeing smooth, continuous recording and prevents recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped. Each drive undergoes extensive testing to ensure support and superior performance in the latest professional video hosts.
- With transfer speeds reaching up to 540MB/s, the Cinema SSD expedites user workflow by enabling filmmakers to edit footage straight from the drive without lag or delay. Filmmakers no longer need to transfer files from drive to computer, saving time and space on the editing computer. The drive also works flawlessly with popular video editing programs, including DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Media Composer and Premiere Pro.
- With a lifespan over 10 times longer than a non-flash based hard drive, built-in wear leveling, error correction, bad block detection, and silent operation, the drive is designed to provide long-term reliability and trustworthy storage for your valuable files. In addition, the drive is also rated as magnet and X-ray proof.