Delkin 512GB Cinema SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD Drive
- 512GB Storage Capacity
- 2.5" Form Factor
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
- Up to 520 MB/s Sequential Write Speeds
- Blackmagic & Atomos Tested
- CinemaDNG RAW, ProRes 4K, & DNxHD Ready
- Dynamic Range RAW Editing Compatible
- DaVinci Resolve/Final Cut Pro X Support
The Delkin 512GB Cinema SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD Drive provides your system and A/V equipment with 512GB of digital storage capacity. This SSD is compatible with devices that support SATA interfaces and have a 2.5" drive bay. Utilizing solid-state technology, it is capable of delivering up to 540 MB/s read speeds and up to 520 MB/s writes. In addition, Delkin has tested this Delkin 512GB Cinema SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD Drive to support Blackmagic equipment as well as software programs such as DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, and more.
The Delkin 512GB Cinema SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD Drive is a reliable drive that will keep your content safe and secure while shooting and is easily transported between departments or from set to post productions.
- Utilizing solid-state flash memory with a SATA III interface, the Cinema SSD delivers fast, reliable video capture at professional level speeds. You can record 4K, 2K, 3D & Full HD videos in a variety of codecs including CinemaDNG RAW, ProRes 4K, and DNxHD. Offering speeds up to 520 MB/s, the SSD writes data swiftly while preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped. Each drive has undergone extensive testing to ensure support and solid performance in professional video SSD host devices.
- With transfer speeds reaching up to 540 MB/s, the Cinema SSD improves user workflow by enabling filmmakers to edit footage straight from the drive without lag or delay. Filmmakers no longer need to transfer files from drive to computer, saving time and space on the editing computer. The drive also supports popular video editing programs such as DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Media Composer, and Premiere Pro.
- The Cinema SSD is designed to provide long-term reliability and trustworthy storage for your valuable files by featuring built-in wear leveling, error correction, and bad block detection. In addition, the drive is also rated as magnet and X-ray proof.