Delkin Devices 256GB BLACK UHS-I (U3/V30) SDXC Memory Card
- 256GB Storage Capacity UHS-I/V30/U3
- Max Read Speed: 90MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 90MB/s
- 3X Stronger Than Regular SD Cards
- Approved for HD, 4K & RAW Burst
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
The Delkin BLACK 256GB SDXC UHS-I V30 U3 Memory Card is a robust and strong memory card that was made to survive the elements. This card is perfect for the creativer content creator looking tokeep thier data and footage secure wjhile on set or while transporting your footage back to the production office.
The Delkin BLACK 256GB SDXC UHS-I V30 U3 Memory Cardcombine industrial strength & reliability with unparalleled performance, plus a quality guarantee like no other card. Designed to excel in DSLRs and advanced camcorders that require faster speeds for demanding shooting modes, the BLACK SD cards safely store more without maxing out the camera’s buffer.
- Utilizing a proprietary injection molding process, Delkin BLACK UHS-I SD cards are designed to be 3 times stronger than regular SD cards and able to withstand over 45 pounds of impact. This specialized casing utilizes an innovative material, making each card virtually unbreakable and superior in terms of reliability and ruggedness. In addition to being significantly stronger and far less breakable than standard SD cards in bend/pressure tests, Delkin BLACK cards are dust, water and shock-proof, as well as have an extended temperature range that allows the card to perform flawlessly in environments ranging from -25°C to 85°C.
- With write speeds surpassing 90MB/s, Delkin BLACK UHS-I SD memory cards are optimized for flawless performance in the latest DSLRs and camcorders. Capture smooth, uninterrupted 4K, 3D and Full HD cinema-quality footage at high frame rates, without corruption or dropped frames. Rated Video Speed Class 30 (V30), the Advantage card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 30MB/s, ensuring that data is written swiftly to the card and preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.
- Able to offload data at speeds up to 90MB/s for quick, efficient file transfer from card to computer. The improved user workflow reduces transfer time dramatically and allows for sooner file viewing and editing. This is ideal for photographers and videographers who need to quickly unload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.