Denecke GR-2 Time Code Generator
- Denecke GR-2 Master Clock Time Code Generator
- Precision time code generator / reader
- Reads SMPTE/EBU timecode
- Internal clock time (24 Hr) and date
- Two-line, 12 digit low power LCD module
- Generate timecode at 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 drop and non-drop
- Jam syncs to external code a
- Inserts externally read timecode in to the user bits
The Denecke GR-2 Master Clock Time Code Generator is a precision time code generator / reader designed for production sound recording. Low power consumption with back lighting assures users of long battery life in a small reliable package.
- READ - Reads SMPTE/EBU timecode at normal operating speeds. Displays timecode, user bits, and frame rate.
- CLOCK - Internal clock time (24 Hr), date (Day\Month,Month\Day). The internal clock is used to set the timecode clock at turn on.
- DISPLAY - The display is a two-line, 12 digit low power LCD module that shows timecode/user bits, mode and rate. The user can turn the backlight on or off.
- GEN - Generate timecode at 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 drop and non-drop.
- JAM - Jam syncs to external code and can cross jam different code rates. In JC mode, any break in code will jam to a new value.
- GU - Inserts externally read timecode in to the user bits of the current internal time code. This is useful for music playback with live action recording.
- HOLD - Ability to hold the timecode display. The timecode clock and output do not stop while in hold mode.
- DELTA - Displays a comparison of the internal timecode to external timecode.
- SIZE & WEIGHT: 3.25" X 3" X 1.75", 0.50 lbs (with batteries)
- TCXO CRYSTAL: Crystal: +/- 1PPM @ -30 to +75 C
- TC INPUT: 15dB @ 4.7K input impedance (LEMO)
- BATTERY POWER: 2 "AA" batteries (48+ hours)
- TC OUTPUTS: 2V into 1K-load impedance (LEMO & BNC)
- EXTERNAL POWER: 6-18V DC (40mA backlight on)
- INTERNAL BATTERY: CR1220 life approx 1 year
You may also be interested in
More From Denecke