Dot Line LED Light with Variable Color Temperature
- 200W Incandescent Light Equivalent
- 2800-6500K Adjustable Color Temperature
- (4) Light Output Settings
- Diffusion Filter
- Mini Ball Head Shoe Mount
- Includes Battery, Charger & AC Adapter
The Dot Line LED Light with Variable Color Temperature is a variable light that is large, yet compact enough for on-camera use. It is also bright enough to where it can be a spot on a light stand. Composed of 320 LEDs, the DL-DV320C is equivalent to a 200W incandescent light.
What's more, the light features adjustable color temperature that ranges from 2800K to 6500K, so you can match just about any ambient lighting. You can also step down the light output from full to 3/4, 1/2, and 1/4 strength.
The light can be mounted to a camera directly via the included shoe mount, which features a 1/4"-20 tripod socket at its bottom. There's also a shoe at the top of the light for mounting an identical unit (sold separately), for double the LEDs. The DV320C light includes a Sony NP-F750-style Lithium-ion battery and a charger, or you can plug the light into a wall socket using the included AC adapter.
- Battery, charger, and 110-240V AC adapter included for dual power options
- Includes diffusion filter