- Paypal Credit
DPA Microphones 6060 CORE Subminiature Omni
- For Video/Film/TV, Broadcast & Theater
- Omnidirectional for Consistent Levels
- For Lectrosonics Transmitters with LEMO
- Tiny 3mm Size Is Easy to Conceal
- Handles Speech/Vocals up to 134 dB SPL
- IP58-Certified Dust & Moisture Resistant
- CORE Increases Dynamics & Reduces Noise
- Requires 5 to 10V or Phantom Power
- Includes Soft-Boost Grid
The DPA Microphones 6060 CORE Subminiature Normal-Sensitivity Omni Lavalier Microphone is a 3-Pin LEMO Adapter for Lectrosonics SSM & Sennheiser SK Transmitters. DPA 6060 CORE is a subminiature, moisture-resistant lavalier microphone designed for use with wireless systems for broadcast, performance, and theatrical applications. DPA Subminiature microphone for transmitters is easy to hide in clothing or costumes, making the mic well suited to the demands of professional presentations, theater, and live stage work as well as TV, film, and video productions.
The 6060 shrinks DPA's CORE technology down to a 60% smaller size that still delivers extended dynamic range and extremely low self noise for outstanding sound quality. An included capsule protection grid protects the mic element and supplies a subtle 4 dB soft boost between 8 to 20 kHz, lightly enhancing signal presence to ensure clarity. The cap can be removed for cleaning and attaches to the mic with a firm click that can be felt and heard.
With an SPL rating of 134 dB, the microphone is more than capable of handling most standard speakers, vocalists, and presenters. The 6060 CORE is powered by 5 to 10V plug-in power from a wireless transmitter and features a modular design using a Microdot output connector. This version includes a 3-pin LEMO adapter compatible with select Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, and Wisycom transmitters.
Modular System Featuring Microdot Connector with LEMO 3-Pin Adapter
Compatible Wireless Transmitters
- Lectrosonics: Works with Lectrosonics transmitters equipped with a 3-Pin LEMO connector, including the SSM and the DBu. Also supports the Sennheiser SK Series and Wisycom MTP.
- The modular design allows you to adapt the 6060's Microdot connector to a wide variety of transmitters simply by purchasing the compatible adapter—saving you the expense of buying another microphone.
Optional XLR Adapter for Wired Applications
The DAD6001 Microdot to 3-pin XLR Adapter (available separately) allows you to power the 6060 from 12 or 48V phantom power for wired applications.
An Easily Concealed Subminiature Microphone Solution
A Crisp, Clear Sound for Professional Applications
Despite the small size, the diaphragm design offers a clean and natural sound optimized for the human voice. The 6060 CORE features a 3mm capsule that is fully comparable to DPA's larger microphones but allows it to be even more inconspicuous and easily disguised in clothing or costumes. The entire mic has a pleasant matte finish for a smaller and less obtrusive appearance.
Soft Boost Grid Included
The pre-fitted protection cap gives a 4 dB soft boost in the 8 to 20 kHz range for added clarity and can be detached for cleaning.
Normal Headroom for Standard Speech
The 6060 CORE features a sensitive capsule designed for standard speech and vocal applications at levels up to 134 dB SPL before clipping.
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
The forgiving omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound from all around the mic and provides a consistent frequency response, even for off-axis sound. This helps to supply clear, intelligible speech and vocals, even when the talent turns away from the microphone.
Both the mic and its protection cap are made of durable stainless steel and treated with a physical vapor deposition (PVD) coating that allows it to tolerate high temperatures and makes it impact resilient and abrasion resistant.
Tough, Moisture-Resistant Construction
The 6060 is certified IP58 for dust and moisture resistance. The rugged 5.9' cable is built with Kevlar strain relief to survive the constant twists, bends, and pulls that are part of everyday use in harsh environments.
This version of the DPA 6060 CORE does not include windscreens or clips; they are available separately.
- The SCM0034-B 8-Way Double Clip allows you to mount two lavs for broadcasting.
- The SCM0030-B 8-Way Clip offers a variety of flexible positioning choices for mounting a single lavalier mic.
- Foam windscreens to reduce breath and plosive noises are available in multiple colors choices to match clothing.
- DPA Microphones 6060 CORE Subminiature Normal-Sensitivity Omni Lavalier Microphone with 3-Pin LEMO Adapter for Lectrosonics SSM & Sennheiser SK Transmitters (Black)
- DPA Microphones DAD6003 Microdot to 3-Pin LEMO Adapter
- Soft-Boost Protection Grid
- Limited 2-Year Warranty