- Paypal Credit
eMotimo spectrum ST4 with Dana Dolly and Integration Kit
This kit includes:
- 1) spectrum ST4 4-axis motion controller
- 2) eMotimo Heavy Duty L-bracket
- 3) eMotimo Fz Motor
- 4) PS4 DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller
- 5) Hard case for spectrum ST4/Fz
- 6) Dana Dolly Integration Kit
- 7) High current 24V AC power supply
- 8) Shutter release cables for Canon, Nikon and Sony DSLR
The eMotimo spectrum ST4 with Dana Dolly and Integration Kit combines the 4-axis motion controller with one of the industry's leading speed rail solutions. The Dana Dolly provides a solid camera support for motion while the 4-axis controller expands on the linearity by adding in tilt and pan quick tilt and pan. The integration allows the Dana Dolly and spectrum ST4 to work together to create a unique system that can be quikcly setup to capture both simple and complex shots. Program timelapses, reverse or repeat shots, set triggers and so much more to ensure you capture the best footage possible.
The eMotimo spectrum ST4 is a 4-axis motion controller that enables you to precisely move and control your camera movement. It was designed to handle 15lb cinema RED cameras, professional DSLR’s and everything in between. It is strong, it is precise and it is fun to use. Pan and Tilt is built in, but you expand eMotimo spectrum by plugging in motors to the M3 and M4 Ports on the side of the spectrum ST4. With the Dana Dolly configuration the third axis of control is the slide and the fourth axis is our Fz (focus) motor.
The Dana Dolly is the leader in speed rail solutions. Many describe the Dana Dolly as the “Kleenex” of dollies. It seems like everywhere you turn, there’s a Dana Dolly on set. They have an outstanding reputation built from years of producing a rock solid products at fair and affordable prices.
Dana Dollys just work, and keep giving great results. eMotimo is proud to have the opportunity to partner with Dana Dolly to help their customers do new things.
Motorizing the Dana Dolly required a custom built motor Integration Kit. Taking our queue from Dana Dolly, we kept the build as simple as possible. It is simple, consisting of only 3 parts:
- One Motor Module that mounts to the carriage.
- Two Belt Ends – that lock down a timing belt to the Track Ends
- Timing Belt
Almost any Dana Dolly configuration will work:
- Original track ends
- Universal track ends
- stand mounted, or on apple boxes.
- Underslung, or regular setup.
- Speed Rail, or New Track
ST4 + Dana Dolly+ Integration Kit = 4 axis Motion Control System for:
1. Automated Interviews that are setup faster and more accurately than any other system. In the coming weeks we will show you how to do simple and complex shots that extend your creative boundaries.
2. Tabletop and Product work. Fine robotic controlled shots with precision and repeatability. This can help make mundane tasks manageable, or enable you to push your creativity further.
3. Timelape – eMotimo’s heritage is SMS timelapse shooting with robotic motion. Set up a simple shot, or complex Panning, Tilting, Sliding, Focusing shot that runs from seconds to days. Trigger your DSLR or undercrank your cinema camera for a unique look that will always matched to your primary footage.
4. VFX – repeatable passes are easy. After every programmed video or timelapse shot, you can choose to repeat, or reverse your shot, or retime your shot. Gone are the days of expensive rentals and specialized crews for basic VFX.
- spectrum ST4 4-axis motion controller for V-lock batteries
- eMotimo Heavy Duty L-bracket (camera / Fz motor mounting)
- eMotimo Fz (Focus/Zoom) Motor
- PS4 DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller
- Hard case for spectrum ST4/Fz
- Dana Dolly Integration Kit (slide motor, belt clips, belt)
- High current 24V AC power supply
- Shutter release cables for common Canon, Nikon and Sony DSLR